What happened to The Great HBT Stogie Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_3730.jpg

Thanks! I ended up grabbing a smoke at that joint on Shea since it was somewhat close to the resort we were at.
Dammit, I can't believe I missed this. Life has been busy as hell. Next time you are in town you need to hit me up for sure

Due to health reasons I will be selling off the majority of my cigar stash. Will be selling in mostly five packs. Also, I will be selling a drawer and shelves that fit the 150 quart Coleman Extreme Cooler.

I will be selling them for what I paid less a small discount, plus shipping. I don’t have a profit motive as many BOTLs have been so kind to me over the years.

Stay tuned!

Last edited:
I appreciate that. There’s nothing actually wrong, but I’m on my second 40 and need to start living much healthier. Daily cigars just can’t be part of my lifestyle anymore

Here's what I've decided put on the market... kept more than I thought I would but this should relieve the big coolidor requirement. Prices are per cigar so it easy if you want custom make your own five pack.

CCs:

Punch Petit Coronations (Tubo) TDS Jun 16 ($5) x12

Romeo Y Julieta ESL Oct 17 ($4) x23

NCs:

Drew Estate Liga Privada Unico Serie Dirty Rat ($9) x5

Drew Estate Herrera Esteli Lonsdale Deluxe ($8) x12

Drew Estate Undercrown Corona Viva (original) ($5) x8

Crowned Heads JD Howard Reserve Single Action ($10) x5

Crowned Heads Angel’s Anvil TAA 2017 ($10) x3

Crowned Heads Las Calaveras 2017 ($10) x3

Crowned Heads Jericho Hill 12 Honest Men ($8) x4

Tatuaje Saints & Sinners 2017 #1, #3 ($9)

Tatuaje Saints & Sinners 2018 #’s 1-5 ($45 per 5) x2

Mi Querida ($9) x3

La Aroma De Cuba Mi Amor Robusto ($6) x3

Diesel Unlimited ($4) x8

Punch Bareknuckle ($4) x5

Joya De Nicaragua Lancero ($4) x2

PM me questions and interest as to not clutter the thread...

WELL WELL WELL. I just wanted to chime in and say hi! I have not been around much since the Carr Fire, we have been scrambling like crazy to keep the business rocking.
I haven't had much time for a cigar like I had in the past. I did get to enjoy a Monty #2 last Friday with a 2008 Deschutes THE/ABYSS Actually an amazing combo!

@HoppyDaze Glad to hear you are looking at your health man! Its always been a pleasure BS'ing with you from time to time!

Cheers
Jay

IMG_4404.JPG
IMG_4405.JPG

A couple of firsts for a post Christmas get together with the boys

I enjoyed both sticks I think I may favor the t52 a little over the #9, and the fritas is a really nice budget stick

Back