What happened to The Great HBT Stogie Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_4617.JPG

Working rotating shifts and some weekends has its advantages

Nice Dude...he's a talented man.
I've been to a couple events hosted by him. The Northeast agent was to the right of me and I didn't realize it. He was pumping me with cigars all night. Both great guys that have unfiltered opinions and great conversation. Plus same palate. The Sin Compromiso's are amazing.

100_0564.JPG

this years attempt....under my LED light...i only need about 4-5 of them to be healthy....i have 3 plants that grew back over last year.....

Hey all, long time no post for me.

As the weather is turning warmer I'm looking to replenish my stock. What are you guys liking these days? I'm not a huge fan of heavy maduro or anything too light either. Don't mind spending a little more for quality, but maybe not the absolute top end stuff either. Have been a fan of Crowned Heads, Tatuaje, My Father, etc. in the past.

Thanks!

Very inexperienced with cigars other than the Acids I usually pick up at the store. I just placed an order at Corona Cigars for a variety sampler, along with a hygrometer and some 69% humidity packs for a small humidor.

Very inexperienced with cigars other than the Acids I usually pick up at the store. I just placed an order at Corona Cigars for a variety sampler, along with a hygrometer and some 69% humidity packs for a small humidor.

Welcone. Samplers are a good way to find what you like at a reasonable price.

IMG_4198.jpg

Hey all, long time no post for me.

As the weather is turning warmer I'm looking to replenish my stock. What are you guys liking these days? I'm not a huge fan of heavy maduro or anything too light either. Don't mind spending a little more for quality, but maybe not the absolute top end stuff either. Have been a fan of Crowned Heads, Tatuaje, My Father, etc. in the past.

Thanks!

Been sticking with known favorites. DT&T, LPs, tats, ch, TAAs, AF etc. with many ccs thrown in.

Been sticking with known favorites. DT&T, LPs, tats, ch, TAAs, AF etc. with many ccs thrown in.

Cool, thanks for the heads up. Just picked up this year's Las Calaveras, a Joya Silver, and something I haven't heard of from Hirochi today at the B&M. Gonna order a couple things, but needed a couple quality smokes for my spring break this week.

Had a few Hiroshis and they were good. School going well? You headed to the jersey shore for break? I did a southern cal trip. Disney, universal and San Diego. Good time.

Had a few Hiroshis and they were good. School going well? You headed to the jersey shore for break? I did a southern cal trip. Disney, universal and San Diego. Good time.

Yup, school is going well. Year three teaching there and finally getting decent numbers in band and orchestra. A little too chilly for actual beach going, so no shore for me. A couple places do have really nice boardwalks, though...

Back