What happened to The Great HBT Stogie Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TexasDroughtBrewery

Reaction score
I went to go post on The Great HBT Stogie Thread to see its not in my sub list any more...weird. So I googled the thread knowing it would come up since its 1600 pages. It did...the link said the thread has been disabled to contact an administrator??

Anyone else on this thread having this issue?

Well, I guess for now I'll just leave this right here...lol

16991662_10154977296843911_7357733430092979026_o.jpg

I don't see a deleted thread in Gen Chit Chat.

It's definately that guy above. I found a cached version of the the thread, and he's the OP. If he was accidentally banned, his posts and threads would be gone too. But that's not the case.

Damn 8 days from online order to doorstep! Smoking great right off the truck.

Nice, I grabbed two boxes about the same time but mail moves a little slower in my neck of the woods. Maybe tomorrow. I had one a few years back and thoroughly enjoyed it. Looking forward something new.

View attachment 391242
View attachment 391243
View attachment 391244

Nice, I grabbed two boxes about the same time but mail moves a little slower in my neck of the woods. Maybe tomorrow. I had one a few years back and thoroughly enjoyed it. Looking forward something new.

Ha Ha ha.. I did the same thing! Damn, great minds think alike.... And then again, so do ours~ LOL

Cheers
Jay

View attachment 391242
View attachment 391243
View attachment 391244

Ha Ha ha.. I did the same thing! Damn, great minds think alike.... And then again, so do ours~ LOL

Cheers
Jay

Im still waiting for mine.

What did you think of that little guy? I have almost smoked through 1 entire box already and I have 2 more waiting in the vault just dying to be torched!

Cheers
Jay

Honestly, they're perfect little grilling smokes. Not going to win any awards but i love the little pepper bombs!

Back