What did Santa bring you?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My birthday is a couple days before Christmas, so I kind of double dip this time of year. B'day included a Northern Brewer gift cert, a renewal AHA membership, and a couple nice bombers and other beers. I had mentioned to SWMBO that I'd love an opaque stone/ceramic beer stein/mug so I could bring beer outside and not get it lightstruck. She came through with a really cool .5 L mug for me. Gotta break it in soon.

Merry Christmas to all!

My birthday is a couple days before Christmas, so I kind of double dip this time of year.

Me too! Mine is the 21st, and I have to admit, this is partly my bday present also. That along with a couple new motorcycle helmets and a 1000w bucket heater for the sparge water. I wonder if my propane setup will ever see any use again?

Thermapen Mk4. Thanks to my wife. Waterproof, backlight, rotating display.

20151225_104257-1.jpg

60,000 Btu propane burner. $150 gift cert to LHBS. Hmm what to buy? Any suggestions? I have a suitable all grain converted cooler system. Need wort chiller.

I got a Bayou Classic KAB4 banjo burner. I cannot wait to burn some banjos...I mean brew some beer on it

Santa brought me a TDS meter and pH calibration solutions. Apparently Santa isn't much of a chemist and didn't know the pH calibration solutions also require a pH meter...

My girlfriend bought me some new Ss Brewtech gear...An Infusion mash tun, a 7gal chronical Brewmaster ed., a sparge arm and temperature controls.

Lots of great images here. Some great hauls. Congrats and happy Crimbo to all the HBT family

You my friend win uber internets today. More joy to add to your already happy Xmas. Well done

I got 2 IPA glasses.

Where have these been all my life:D

attachment.php

I got a cans from the limited selection at the liquor store, then I found out over Christmas dinner that my father was going to throw away a perfectly good chest freezer.

Hello fermentation chamber! :D

Lots of great images here. Some great hauls. Congrats and happy Crimbo to all the HBT family

You my friend win uber internets today. More joy to add to your already happy Xmas. Well done

I got 2 IPA glasses.

Where have these been all my life:D

attachment.php

Of all the glasses I have, I don't have one of those.

Of all the glasses I have, I don't have one of those.

I snagged 5 lbs of IPA/APA consistent hops recently from a HBT'er and thought what better reason to start making some IPA's. Pretty inexperienced in their crafting so I am.

I'm out of the loop without some IPA glasses I thought to myself, after seeing all the cool picson HBT, IPA glasses galore. Finally I can hold my own on HBT with #propergalssware. :D

Santa delivered. (Beer needs more hops though, *sigh*)

A Beer Cap Map like the one Remmy posted a picture of and "The Comic Book Story of Beer." Oh and the "Welcome to Nightvale" novel if anyone is familiar with it.

My OCD is kicking in. You have two MI breweries in WI slots, and a WI brewery in the MI slot.

I'm pretty sure I was still buzzed from last night. :D

I have CT in VT - the east coast will be hard to fill because the states are so small. The rest of this thing will be tough as hell to fill with beer caps from the missing states. I'll just rough it. Otherwise, it'll never get filled.

I'm pretty sure I was still buzzed from last night. :D

I have CT in VT - the east coast will be hard to fill because the states are so small. The rest of this thing will be tough as hell to fill with beer caps from the missing states. I'll just rough it. Otherwise, it'll never get filled.

I'd love to help you with TX in a couple of weeks.

I got green coffee and a popcorn popper to roast it in, some boots, some flannel shirts, a non-stick skillet...

Not a lot. I don't ask for a lot.

I got the same book Remmy did and its awesome!, a bag of bottle caps, a wall mount bottle opener and a inkbird temp controller.

IMG_1655.JPG

Some beer money was it for beer stuff. But my sister in law gave me a canned grow-your-own kit for Moruga Scorpion peppers. Who knows if/how well they'll grow but I'm keen to give it a go. My wife is less than thrilled as she can barely handle jalapenos.

A brand new keg, beer, pieces and tools to build a collar on my keezer, along with a gift card to buy beer faucets, a sweater, sd card, xbox live gold, Grunt Style shirt club membership, a Roku 4 and Amazon Prime for the family, and a new tablet case

10355495_10207457691334288_3859596571691807634_o.jpg

An All American Ale Works PowerGrinder 1/2 hp capacitor start direct drive motor to power my Monster Mill! No more drill for me!

It's stupid overkill but, I love overkill.

Adam

Back