What came in the mail for you today?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got my custom WilserBrewer BIAB based on recommendations here, it looks and fits great! I am psyched to try it out on my next brew (oatmeal stout). Cheers!

I'm ordering one of those this week, I'm excited about it.

Package man just dropped off my diamond drill bits so I can drill some airlock holes in the glass lids of a half-dozen 5L Fido jars that came yesterday. My Inkbird temp controller has been stalled at the OnTrac warehouse for the last week. :mad:

Got my 2oz grab bag from NikoBrew Hops! :) 2 varieties I got 2 of: Polaris Germany and Smaragd(Germany)..

Was gonna list them all, but it's pretty clear in the picture what I got! ;)

Hops!.jpg

Ma grove Jacks California lager yeast
4 lb Belgian pils
2lb German pils
2l rye malt
2lb oat malt
2lb extra light DME

2 books
Nashville Brewing History
And Murder and Mayhem in Nashville
Those gonna be some good poop reading. But not sure when I'll HBT...

Had a stealth UPS driver deliver my Citra and Amarillo hops this afternoon..Was distracted doing little chores about the house and was curious when the package would be delivered..Checked the tracking and it listed as 'delivered'..Yep, right by the front door..Musta been a 'set and dash' cause I never heard a knock on the door or doorbell..Oh well, Zombie time tomorrow! :)

Got 2 45 bottle drying trees and a Scottish Ale ingredient kit..My book, Brewing Better Beer, was SUPPOSED to have been delivered, I even got the text from FedEx saying it had been..Yep, to the USPS sort facility..Should be here tomorrow or Friday

Courier delivered my new SS grain mill from China. Excellent build quality with stainless steel rollers and aluminium hopper. Next step testing and motorizing.

In parts out of the box.

Assembled and stripped of protective plastic.

View inside the mill at the rollers.

Courier delivered my new SS grain mill from China. Excellent build quality with stainless steel rollers and aluminium hopper. Next step testing and motorizing.

In parts out of the box.

Assembled and stripped of protective plastic.

View inside the mill at the rollers.

How much was it and do you have a link to share? I'm wanting to get a mill but I'm cheap!

How much was it and do you have a link to share? I'm wanting to get a mill but I'm cheap!

I got this one, https://www.aliexpress.com/store/pr..._1445920793.html?spm=2114.12010612.0.0.FYWYsM. It looks solid, all the screw holes are drilled accurately, thread tapped and clean. Rollers are on bearings, not bushings and the aluminium hopper is thick metal, not wobbly like a tin can.

It was $55 and then $100 in shipping to South Africa. Closest local supplier is around $250 or so here. The page is showing shipping to the US at $35.

I was lead to the specific supplier on Aliexpress by a link in another thread, https://www.homebrewtalk.com/showthread.php?t=591306, and the feedback on the product wasn't bad compared to some of the other mills on sale.

Thimble size SEOH 3 Pack Micro Glass Borosilicate Graduated Beakers in 5ml 10ml and 25ml sizes for additions of lactic acid to the mash. I don't plan to have to use the 25 ml beaker. :)

The bulk of equipment for my entry into the world of home brewing. Unfortunately, my kettle arrives Monday so no go this weekend. Excited to get started!

My RTA kitchen cabinets from Barker Cabinets for my new island to finish off kitchen. Why is this brewing related? Besides getting this "checked off the to-do list", and really enjoying it, the existing long tables that constitute our island will make it downstairs to my brewing area! :)

Not homebrew...but I got 6 bottles of wine today. First time I've done mail delivery, but it was a hell of a deal. Since I drink, maybe a bottle a year....they should age well. LOL

A little care package from Florida and Georgia through some trades on here! :)

I think you will enjoy the Creature Comfort brews..Was doing Uber and one of my riders used to work there and gave me a 6er she had brought to Savannah..Tasty brew. :)

Got my Corny keg Hop Filter from NorCal Brew solutions today! NICE! Sure could have used it last night when I stuck my dry hops in my Zombie Dust clone fermenter..BUT, 2 days transit time from CA to GA can't be beat! Also, as a special added surprise there were 3 1oz packets of Savinjski Golding hops in the canister! :D Thanks @Jaybird

3 kits. Bavarian Kolsch, American Pale ale and a Sottish Ale. <----- That makes for a "Happy Me!

graincoat finally. Seems there was some sort of winter apocalypse from washington to oregon.

A 10 gallon Edelmetall Bru Kettle (sexy beast!!), new mash paddle, large mesh bag for BIAB and several fruit flavor extracts.

image.jpg

Back