What came in the mail for you today?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got it yesterday but today I set it up and took a photo of the 14 gallon Chronical, glad to have it, cant wait to try it out!

image.jpg

Just some silicone tubing, quick connects, ready for the big stainless shipment tomorrow:ban:

More Camlocks and other assorted fittings, whirlpool and dip tubes. Probably have to place another order soon for the stuff I overlooked or mis-counted.

Today i received, brew kettle, mash tun, mash tun heating kit, plate chiller, conical fermenter
IMG_0215_zpsqwbszzen.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
conical_zpslhrbou8o.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_0213_zpskniz4oq5.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
mash%20tun_zpsuzo4s89v.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

That looks similar to my setup. Is that the 14 or the half barrel 17 gallon chronical?
I should be brewing with the conical in a week or so. Have you used your conical yet? I would be interested in how your ferment goes with the conical.

Thats really old that should have been in the old yeast clearance section. Gonna need a big starter for sure.

Yeah. I thaught the same. Rebel brewer is right down the road, but they havnt had any in stock.
Sent AIH an email about it. Considering I just filled 4 fermenters yesterday, I won't need it until it is past it's six months warranty point.
Been very happy with AIH otherwise...

Yeah. I thaught the same. Rebel brewer is right down the road, but they havnt had any in stock.
Sent AIH an email about it. Considering I just filled 4 fermenters yesterday, I won't need it until it is past it's six months warranty point.
Been very happy with AIH otherwise...

I like AIH as well but I only order wyeast and Omega Labs from Ritebrew they're cheaper and they yeast is fresher.

My thames yeast packets, grains & DME's for the mumme' came in about an hour ago. Now just get some more of the whole spices & herbs...:tank:

Received my steelhead pump from NB. I ordered all the fittings, ball valve, and a whirlpool return from bargain fittings. Looking forward to less lifting and easier cooling.

Just received my order from keg connection with everything needed to add another tap to my kegerator. (I'll have 3 now). Also received my morebeer order with yeast for my next batch and PBW

Latest posts

Back