What came in the mail for you today?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope...Mercedes 2001...Lord Darkhelmet's Imperial Shuttle...

Or Pricess Vespa's

spaceballs-mercedes-benz.jpg

I think the winnebago would beat your record of the most ungainly racer though.

I just got a load of hop-socks from wilserbrewer... from December last year that were feared lost (Mike replaced them without question back in January as feared lost/stolen)

Way to go post office, only took 6 months for them to be delivered.
What is the longest time it took for something you bought to arrive?

A bag of Golden Candi syrup, 7lbs of Munich, a pound of chocolate malt, a gross of bottle caps for my buddy, a smack pack of Denny's Favorite 50, a bottle of yeast nutrient, and a pound of malt-dextrine.

I just got a load of hop-socks from wilserbrewer... from December last year that were feared lost (Mike replaced them without question back in January as feared lost/stolen)

Way to go post office, only took 6 months for them to be delivered.

What is the longest time it took for something you bought to arrive?

Wow! That's crazy! Longest thing ever was something from California that took like 10 days. Most amazing was something from China that was delivered in 5.

10 new bucket gaskets and a refractometer that goes to 1.114... Discovered that my hydrometer is off since I now have 3 gages and the two refractometers match...

My home depot credit card. Payed off the best buy one for momma's computer. Now she gets a kitchen revamp! That oughta shut'er up...for a minute! ;)

Ordered two more kegs and some fittings. Wasn't expecting them till midweek but decided to check the tracking anyway. Turns out they have been delivered today so now I have to race home and grab them before the wife sees yet another delivery. Haha

There's an easy way around that dude. See I buy everything online now so there is a steady stream of brown boxes coming in all week.

Normally I don't mind if she sees deliveries but her seeing more kegs will no doubt spark the "how much more beer do you really need?" question. It's just better this way :)

16 packets of dry yeast, 6oz Citra and 6oz Simcoe, one pack of GoFerm.

Mail Man came to the garage while I was brewing and the delivery went unnoticed.

A bunch of replacement seals for corny keg dip tubes, posts, and lids. 5ft of 1/2" ID silicone hose too.

Sent SWMBO to the post box... I think 3 boxes of beer from trades, Amazon brewing equipment, and a few misc boxes. Heheh we'll she when she gets back lol

Latest posts

Back