What came in the mail for you today?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The order I have been waiting on finally arrived.

4 - Perlick 650SS Faucets
4 - 6" SS Shanks with 3/16" barbed tailpiece
4 - CMB Ball Lock Beer Connectors
36' of bevflex 200 beer line.
Perlick Growler Filler (plan to use as a BierMuncher Bottle Filler attachment)
-------------

This will go very nicely with the 4 product secondary regulator that I got last week. :D

taps.jpg

Sterile Siphon Starter
Ball Valve and Thermometer for 2nd kettle (in the mail!)
Airlocks
Malt/Hops/Yeast Brewing Elements books (to complete set)

WP_20150312_17_50_46_Pro.jpg

I'm gettin g a malestrom next payday. Can't wait to start making 2 starters while I at work.

That is actually what I was thinking with mine. I haven't turned it on yet, the top is plastic and it does look scuffed a bit. I was going to email them just to be sure it was normal. I don't care really and it doesn't look used, but I have to ask.

I had $100 in gift cards there which I was going to buy grain with, but the shipping killed it for me. They don't sell chugger brand pumps and I didn't want to pay more for a march just because I had GCs. This was the next logical step. My DIY stir plate was okay, but this will be better.

I got a NB Plinian Legacy AG Kit as a present from my wife. First kit I've brewed in ages--guess somebody wants to drink some Pliny.

Bottle tree with bottle washer thingy...finally admitted to myself that I will have to occasionally bottle.
2# of flaked Rye for Session RyePA/lawnmower beer
A "universal" poppet for one of my cornies...this is to see if they actually work

Apparently I forgot little things like a #1 of corn sugar and a few more emergency dry yeast packets so I have to hit the LHBS on my way home.

New Belgian Tripel extract kit. Got a jar of ginger candi syrup to go in it. Also replaced my auto siphon that I broke on siphoning a blackberry through the tube and 5 feet of tubing to go with it. Got some yeast as well. All set for our next brew day next week.

250 classic clone recipes, irish moss, whirfloc (i asked for campden dammit), a pair of mountainbiking shoes and my new life insurance premium which is now cheap as chips as i havnt smoked for over a year. Boom

Sideways picture. Got 12 oz of hops for my IPA. 8 oz of Amarillo, 2 oz Centennial, 1 oz each of Simcoe and Warrior. Ordered this yesterday morning, less than 36 hours and here they are!

WP_20150320_001.jpg

The fermentation cooler bag I ordered on Amazon arrived today. I got hosed hard on the shipping, impulse buy etc etc. It has lots of good reviews, so I'm excited to try it. I live in an apartment, and I've already taken up enough space with homebrew odds and ends. No room for a fermentation chamber of any sort.. so giant cooler bag it is! It's bigger than I imagined, but it folds up fairly flat for storage. Now.. If I could find a place to stash the 55lbs sack of 2 row that I bought last week.. hrmm.

I received an order fro Morebeer. I bought the water filter, extra filter, and walnut mash paddle...nice to come home and open it up!

Picked up a very nice Foodsaver 3800 on eBay.
I'll use it on bulk hops most but I can see many other opportunities on the horizon. Even packed some really nice, fresh lamb hops today.

Some Heady Topper from a trade here, and my Sanke coupler conversion kits in which one didnt include the floccin O-rings...

Back