What came in the mail for you today?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My boatload of stuff came in!

a carb stone
2.5 lbs of various hops
grain for my next batch
6 different dry yeast strains to try
and a replacement foam stopper for my Erlinmeyer flask

Christmas!!!

My boatload of stuff came in!

a carb stone
2.5 lbs of various hops
grain for my next batch
6 different dry yeast strains to try
and a replacement foam stopper for my Erlinmeyer flask

Christmas!!!

If by chance you got...Mangrove Jack's Newcastle Dark Ale M03 Dried Yeast...softest mouth feel of any dry yeast I have tried. Loving it but needs a malt forward beer style by far.

Woo Hoo!

20160729_170902.jpg

reminds me.. I need to order a large jar of PBW... stuff is handy for more than beer brewing! I defrosted the chest freezer and during the archeological dig to the bottom I found 18 canning jars of "leftovers" with no date labels or labels IDing them... thawed, dumped put the canning jars in a bucket and filled with a strong PBW solution. Cleaned them great! Even the freezer burned dried on who knows what this was crud!

Not in the mail but my new (used) 14 CF freezer was delivered. It's an upgrade from my 7 CF that I use for lagering & cold crashing. Now I'll have room for more kegs plus hops, etc.

Was hyper excited to see that we had post today!
Been expecting 200gr of Saaz my great aunt sent from Australia.
Blasted postman only delivered, to me!, junk mail for a neighbour 6 houses down the street!

3/4" ID x 2 1/4" OD seals/washers to get more surface area on my MLT to help stop some seepage.

Got these glasses, two sets of four of $9 each, 8 nice 22 oz glasses for under $20. Seems like a good deal to me. Bed Bath & Beyond.

image.jpeg

Yesterday (from Farmhouse):

1 lb Cascade
1 lb Centennial
1 lb Amarillo
1 lb EKG
8 oz Galaxy
8 oz Mosaic
8 oz Citra
4 oz Ella
10 lbs Avangard White Wheat

I usually make one big purchase every 8 months or so, in order to take advantage of shipping. I've never used EKG before, and I'm really excited to try them.

As chugger pump and a fermonster I got for free except for the crazy shipping .$15. And home brew supply you forgot my spike port brush .I don't think I was charged. But if I was expect a call from Mr pig.

Gruit Herbs! Yarrow, Marsh Rosemary, and Sweet Gale. Also Birch Bark.

Gonna do some REALLY old school brewing. :D

All came in through the week but I was out of town so just picked them up today...

Spike 10G kettle, Jaded Hydra IC, and a final gravity hydrometer. Also picked up a Birchmann burner. Man I can't wait for my next brew day!

Finally got a Wort chiller, now it's off to Homedepot for fittings

20160809_170718_zpsl4mnexs1.jpg

25# of 2-row
some assorted specialty grains
rice hulls
Cascade, Centennial, and Crystal hops
a sulfiter
2 air locks
2 sticky thermometers
#10 stopper
S-04
US-05
3# DME
and last but not least a Fermonster 7 gal primary

All ordered from ritebrew on Sunday night and delivered to me today

I feels so friggin much like Christmas when I was a kid!!!!!!!!

:ban:

Back