What came in the mail for you today?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My 7 gallon Brewmaster Chronical and associated accessories, leg extensions, triclamp fittings and the CIP ball

Got my Norcal supplies for the Speidel, now I got a dip tube, temp probe combo, gasket and fittings to transfer out!! SCORE! !!!

Got another shank. Going to convert two tap tower to three.. meaning I am going to get some torpedo kegs soon so I can fit three in kegerator

I received my new bottle tree, which was a replacement for the broken one that came last week. Surprise! This one is broken too. They are being shipped directly in the factory packaging with no sort of packing material to cushion the plastic pieces. Everything is just shoved in a box and shipped. I haven't sent the original back yet for this exact reason, and I'm taking the parts needed from both to make one good tree, and sending the rest back. This is the first time I've ever had any problems with this particular company, and it won't stop me from doing business with them. Just a bummer, and word of caution to anybody else out there looking to order this item.

A deer bear shirt Beer? And a brew tang clan shirt oh and a shorty dip tube and a shirt from spike. Yes 3 beer shirts

Inkbird, fermenter heating wrap, thermowell, new gaskets for my new (older) fridge/future fermentation chamber, grains & hops for six brews. Moving up from femto to pico. :ban:

Parts for a spundle valve. Going to start fermenting in kegs with some pressure and hopefully carbonation at the end.

Colt bench capper and a Tel Tru thermometer for my HLT. Went through 2 Fermenters Favorite thermometers that croaked, handle on the valve below it barely gets hot... so I am thinking poor design

This. :)

yXss1q-tco_eAD8Kf-1sDBtLhLeTbwcDfiBxCBd_nS3h6O7sqiGgACjjQxh0A84k8QHo4ISJ3PFSzDAw0foK3950UuYBsFDvfZZ-XGJ_FWx4fw1l20DChmHf8EdTvXMspqbI26a3qYYhEMsAm8mnOmOkTdUsXqh7UwkcFBTq5tNXAPXZLQtAk4ZBQr8FMv7jcU9Q9EM8l84XvkqoIpIhpMusTX_l1tOxip0U2XOkSZH38APyy4EqTJIpTC3rOzPe31cgKNtnPVdHcj_rZ319mcpxD-Lsq_kZYA7ZWbe4LcLGLTh6PSgR8166dXxLEciEtuTqB4U1eTLkvmN8pQmfFmUfARiUyVXLqpnJalQZ82YRBLqmM9PO8oazNwG6J3IbM33yqNm7wTHbBu3zEpG3Z3H5y7ZS2ghT_tRm87Wu-0mQ7eyOAkObzqQuZRaxPO_uB2AXJNbLsavbnIAAXRdoSQdaN_SMBiDZi6wJ9itk-BNCyF-loGeLfkVJxB3HpYVX8IOep20110be0Efievopl62C4r2xgDD19GVdsqTVBk9rjGBgbMGNcsI0IqbyNea-C4SyLq3gW8VbYpB15K4NlNCTJlXGXkbYov4dxeHfqevCPLNRVrfu=w562-h748-no

I want a Dillon 650 for loading 5.56x45 for the AR. For days when I just want to blow off ammo instead of going for accuracy. Pretty easy to run through 500 rounds with my nephews just playing a game. We play shoot the golf ball and score points. 1 point for an on the ground hit, 5 points for a follow up in the air hit, 10 points for another in the air hit... etc. Best I have done is 4 hits in a row..

Whoohoo! Got my new Hornady Lock N Load progressive reloading press and about 10,000 rounds of brass today so I can start reloading my own ammo!

Oh, wait, wrong forum. :(

The hydra now all im waiting on is my thrifty rims tube and my new setup will be finished.

6 pin lock kegs with disconnects, O ring sets, and a tube of keg lube. The kegs with the disconnects and O-rings were $34.95. All 6 are holding pressure, one of the gas posts is a bit sticky and will need work but for the price this was a steal!

actually arrived Wednesday , a box of hops pellets -I traded some of my cigars to another member . Herkules, Apollo, Fuggles and Wakatu.

4 Mangrove Jack kits. Never tried them but I figure they'd be good for experiments. $16 each at adventures in homebrewing for 6 gallons of beer. I'll be asking for input when I get to them but I'm excited for a honey brown.

Back