What came in the mail for you today?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Randy Mosher's new book:

Mosher.jpg

All the pieces parts to get the new controller started. All for 3 phase elements - 5 in all. A little more involved for 3bbl setup. Oh and a new RaspberryPi v2 for my small system and a BeagleBone Black and 3 Arduino Uno's and a box of one-wire sensors for the 3bbl stuff. Should keep me busy for a few weeks....

That is if the dam snow ever stops.

Hey - 1st Post!

WC45A SuperChiller with Recirculation from MoreBeer - saved $30 with deal of the day!

WP_20150211_22_57_35_Pro.jpg

:ban::mug:

Getting back into brewing after a 15 year hiatus - have no equipment and slowly building it up.

The last few pieces I needed to get my RO system finished. It's very sci-fi; booster pumps and shutoff solenoids. 10 gallons of RO water ready for brewing at any given moment, and the tank refills in about 3 hours. :)

Just delivered: Wyeast 2124 and 3522! Don't know whether to Ale It or Lager It tomorrow!

A Brooklyn Brewing summer ale kit - maybe it will make it feel a bit warmer than our high temps in the teens in Michigan this weekend.

My new hop filter, made to my custom dimensions and 400 micron stainless screening, from Chad at Arbor Fabricating. Can't wait to use this over the long weekend.

Ordered this over the phone on Monday. Chad said he'd try to get to it by Friday. He had it done and shipped Wednesday and it arrived on Friday. Now that's some great service!!!

hopsFilterr90.jpg

Last edited:
My new hop filter, made to my custom dimensions and 400 micron stainless screening, from Chad at Arbor Fabricating. Can't wait to use this over the long weekend.

Ordered this over the phone on Monday. Chad said he'd try to get to it by Friday. He had it done and shipped Wednesday and it arrived on Friday. Now that's some great service!!!

He does great work and super fast.

Monster Mill MM2. Picked it up from Northern, they have a 20% off sale through tomorrow.

Nice! I picked up a 6" hop filter last week but haven't used it yet.

That sucks!

But I'm supposed to go in tonight. I hope they cancel that.

Our day shift got sent home a few hours ago.

Stay warm and safe.

pb

Chemical plant operator. Plant runs 24/7 365. Been nice and warm for the last couple hours. Bout to have to get back out in it for a bit. Very glad I'm on days this week.

New 5# Aluminum CO2 Tank
Taprite Regulator
CM Becker Ball Lock Gas Connector
6' Hose
Ball Lock Carbonator Cap for Pop Bottles.

This is a carbonation setup for my dad. He doesn't drink much alcohol, but he loves carbonation. So I set him up to be able to carbonate anything he can put in a bottle.

Tested it out and it works like a dream.

2 new 5 gallon ball lock corny kegs from Adventures In Homebrewing! Can't wait to start kegging!

Nice! I picked up a 6" hop filter last week but haven't used it yet.

Sweet. I brewed twice with it over the weekend. The thing is a miracle.

My ground water is 41f so I can run my convolutus chiller practically wide open if the hops are blocked. That has never been the case before now. My chill sessions used to be 30 to 45 minutes, half of that for the last two gallons so I didn't lose vapor lock on the damned hop stopper.

Now I chill 5g into the fermenter in 10 minutes.

Bought a fermostat to use on the redbull refrigerator that I picked up. Should make a decent fermentation/lager chamber I think. The grain mill made me excited enough to brew a cream ale at 0200 when I got off work and found it on the door step. My first grain mill, but it seemed to do a decent crush using NB's recommended settings.

2015-02-16 06.05.00.png

20150213_023638.jpg

Screenshot_2015-02-15-19-26-52.jpg

Back