what beer to drink tonight

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok well none of the beers on tap struck my fancy so I'm starting off with a bomber of 09 verticle epic

Ok so I have made a mistake. The beers on the link were the last go around. I'll post pics of the beer list

Here is the tap list. The bottle list is four pages. Dunno if i wanna take that many pics

ForumRunner_20110702_211502.jpg

ForumRunner_20110702_211516.jpg

I would be crapping my pants in indecision if i had a bar like that around me.Must be rough! I would defenitly have a 2 brothers anything, dogfish 60 min, stone anything just to start.

Two brothers wise they have cane & show and moaten. Stone in small bottles just the ipa. In bombers they have 10th anniversary and 11th anniversary, ipa, old guardian, runation, sublimely self righteous, vertical epic 07, 08 and 09 also arrogant bastard and double bastard. Dogfish head they have in small bottles 60, 90, Indian brown, morass touch and world wide stout. In bombers its head black & blue, namaste, red & white, theobroma

Back