What are you listening to (music!!!) right now? Embarrassing or not... share

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been getting into Boss Radio 66, lots of great pods but especially enjoying "Songs from the Back of the Station Wagon" hosted by Mr. Tom Hanks.

I just bought a T-shirt, it is a glorious quantum entanglement of cotton and musical bliss. You need one.
https://bossradio66.com/

Last edited:
I may have posted this at some point in the past but one of my sons came across it and reminded me how awesome it is.
Prince could seriously shred...

Cheers!

Jeezus that was a great video, never saw that one before, thank you.

Prince and Jimi top my list of favorite guitarists, along with Stevie Ray. Too bad prince died before he reached his old bluesman phase. And can you imagine where Jimi might have taken his music in old age? The blues compilation is such a tantalizing premonition. All gone far too soon.

Last edited:
Jeezus that was a great video, never saw that one before, thank you.

Prince and Jimi top my list of favorite guitarists, along with Stevie Ray. Too bad prince died before he reached his old bluesman phase. And can you imagine where Jimi might have taken his music in old age? The blues compilation is such a tantalizing premonition. All gone far too soon.
I actually just saw this myself the other day and was reminded what an exceptional guitarist Prince was. His music wasn't my thing, and I'll leave be some of his showmanship ego, but his skills were extraordinary.

I actually just saw this myself the other day and was reminded what an exceptional guitarist Prince was. His music wasn't my thing, and I'll leave be some of his showmanship ego, but his skills were extraordinary.
Excellent guitarist, one who probably belongs in the conversation as one of the best ever.
Re: that video - I'm still waiting for his guitar to come down.

I've been a big fan of Elvis Costello since his first album in 1977 (I am old). He just released a new album with the Imposters, "A Boy Named If." That's been getting a lot of play in my house right now. There's some good rockers on there, including "Magnificent Hurt."

Also, last year he released "Spanish Model." He took the original masters from his classic album "This Year's Model" and recorded new vocals in Spanish by various Latin artists from around the globe. Some excellent stuff there.

3eb, screamer.
20220218_210510.jpg

Now this is my speed. I have a bunch of wax I cant even play right now, lots of stuff like this. looking for a modern setup that won't destroy shellac before I will try playing them. Any ideas? This stuff has only ever seen a buffed out phonograph needle.

I dunno. I have thought about getting into vinyl (again, sadly I threw a LOT of it away about 20 yrs ago, incl 45s and 78's). BTW, if you have Sirius XM radio, try 40's Junction #311. I listen to that a lot.

At this very moment..the Trolls soundtrack is playing…very loudly in an attempt to DROWN OUT the very loud karaoke being blasted by our neighbor. On top of it being all so HORRRRRRRRRIBLY out of tune, it is in a foreign language which I do not speak.

And just extra detail…my daughter just decided she needed to try and gross us out by dumping her F Horn. I’m whatevs, but the spousal unit not so much. 😜

Back