What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brought back from NMX
PXL_20220625_201829199.jpg

Another NMX while rearranging the garage (beer shelf)
imgly_1828307406078901084.jpg

Drank 3/4 of this
PXL_20220628_002146394.jpg

My first sales job was selling cell phones back when they were free and just started getting cameras. We worked at a kiosk in the mall, and I had a good day, so my boss took me for a beer at the anchor restaurant near us. He knew the waitress (wink wink), and we had these... (Thanks for the memory @bwible I must admit - it's good)
PXL_20220630_024532931.jpg

My HB boozey wheat
PXL_20220630_040630127.jpg

My HB jumbo stout
PXL_20220630_044533059.PORTRAIT.jpg

Finishing up the wife's crossbow. Lunch beers. The Abnormal is pretty good, but it reminds me of the little shots of Miller I used to get from my Grandpa when he was wooping all of his friends at poker. Ah, Kindergarten. Those were the days.
Do you hunt with the crossbow? I don’t have any experience with them and Colorado has some special rules for them regarding their use for big game hunting that kind of deter me from getting very interested. They look like fun to shoot.

Do you hunt with the crossbow? I don’t have any experience with them and Colorado has some special rules for them regarding their use for big game hunting that kind of deter me from getting very interested. They look like fun to shoot.
No hunting, it was a project for my wife. Pretty sure it counts as a firearm in California like BB guns, so usage is limited. I just like making stuff, and I can't get into the brewery for another week or so.

Back