What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We’d always stay at Ixchel condos on Playa Norte at the end of Miguel Hidalgo. Would rent a golf cart for a few days in order to go to the brewery. Such a fun place.

This is also a good place. Really hot salsa.
View attachment 760269
We’d always stay at Ixchel condos on Playa Norte at the end of Miguel Hidalgo. Would rent a golf cart for a few days in order to go to the brewery. Such a fun place.

View attachment 760269
This is where we’re staying. It’s right across from The Joint.
EDC95E29-0640-4E7B-94B4-D2291141AED5.jpeg

Prepping tonight’s dinner and tomorrows bbq. Had a new release from Pizza Port, it was just a solid IPA, nothing out of the ordinary. If it had been about 4-5% I would probably kill a 6 in no time.

On the other hand, this one from the 12BOC is amazing, the lemon flavor is fantastic! Thank you @Hoppy2bmerry

Edit: my bad, that’s next year. This batch is @Funky Frank. Great beer!
View attachment 760261

Which. I’m a PP fan, but feel like their “seasonal” releases have been getting a bit too similar to make seeking them out worth the effort.

I don't know what a "Texas style full packer" is but I'm glad you cut it--primo.
Thanks man. So what it full packer brisket is it’s the whole brisket with the flat and the point muscles still together. What makes it texas style is a simple course salt and pepper rub and the smoked usinh oak and hickory

What makes it texas style is a simple course salt and pepper rub and the smoked usinh oak and hickory
Thanks for the data. Course pepper and salt (olive oil to make it stick) are really the only avenue as far as I'm concerned. Again, great product.

View attachment 760269
We’ll be hanging out at Playa Norte today. Last day here then returning to balmy PA.

8B9AFE66-5A02-4B92-B1A6-7F91E45EBEE7.jpeg
9944C7A7-4798-423F-BAC2-CC40C5506FAB.jpeg
7DD2127C-6DED-4C30-AB58-E0F42F88214D.jpeg
A couple of delicious Channel Marker beers from @TheDudeLebowski. 🤤🤤
Then I decided to treat myself to a new gadget & a local TIPA while setting it up. I hated wearing watches years ago so we shall see if my old age has made me change my mind. So far I’m enjoying it and it doesn’t bother me.

View attachment 760351View attachment 760352View attachment 760353A couple of delicious Channel Marker beers from @TheDudeLebowski. 🤤🤤
Then I decided to treat myself to a new gadget & a local TIPA while setting it up. I hated wearing watches years ago so we shall see if my old age has made me change my mind. So far I’m enjoying it and it doesn’t bother me.
I've had a few smart watches. I like them. My main objective was integration with golf yardages. However, a couple had smart pay qr code integration. Additional maps while driving/walking and things. You normally keep checking your phone for freed u of that habit. You may get addicted with watching your steps tho

I've had a few smart watches. I like them. My main objective was integration with golf yardages. However, a couple had smart pay qr code integration. Additional maps while driving/walking and things. You normally keep checking your phone for freed u of that habit. You may get addicted with watching your steps tho
I’ve been working out five days a week since the start of the year. I decided since I started and have maintained this new healthy habit the geek in me wants to track more data with one. Especially seeing my wife (has had one for years) and oldest daughter with one (Christmas gift) I was starting to get a little FOMO. Haha

Back