What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HB pale ale, at least it was supposed to be, I seemed to have made a nepia by accident

Cheers

Attachments

• 20210721_182057.jpg
    20210721_182057.jpg
    776.3 KB · Views: 8
Solidifying the Colorado trip. Plane and car set. Looking at Longmont for 3 days then south of Denver for the higher altitude hikes. Plan on hitting 'em at Copper Creek @TheDudeLebowski , highest North American tee box but see how the 'ol man feels. In the mean time..

View attachment 736356
Nice! I skied a bunch of those mountains back in the day. Beautiful country. I'm about to make golf tripping plans. I love doing Maine but I really want to do VT. Havent really vacationed there in years and miss it.

The good breweries are waaay up there and not too much golf. Trying to research best bottle shops 😁 Stowe may be a good compromise. Lots of good draft lists in that town.

Nice! I skied a bunch of those mountains back in the day. Beautiful country. I'm about to make golf tripping plans. I love doing Maine but I really want to do VT. Havent really vacationed there in years and miss it.

The good breweries are waaay up there and not too much golf. Trying to research best bottle shops 😁 Stowe may be a good compromise. Lots of good draft lists in that town.

Bottle shops...🤔..👍! I actually was looking at an east coast brewery trip before deciding on Colorado. It's on the works for sure.

HB Brown

PXL_20210721_233136236.jpg

Our your pale ale's always that hazy or just with galaxie? Asking because I made my first with just galaxie and it was much more hazy than my others.
Generally all my beers are quite clear. This was my first time with galaxy, but that haze is mostly chill haze and drops clear after a week or two in the fridge. But the beer fridge doubles as veggie storage and some bottles only had a few days of cold.

Back