What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Steak, some frits, and coconut curry mussels. Oh how I wish my wife would let me Cook a steak rare lol and then this to drink
876B197B-B4C7-4D1E-BA61-F0D4E586C0DA.jpeg
image.jpg

Last edited:
AEF67DB1-7AC1-4ED4-9D9D-84EED5716F57.jpeg
Sleeping Forever 2021 - The Veil
One of their many fifth year anniversary beers.
Untappd’s Description:
Sleeping Forever is our anniversary Imperial Stout with 2x barrels of Buffalo Trace bourbon barrel aged Sleeping Forever blended in for just a smidge more depth. Impressions of silky chocolate, burnt sugar, acceptable amount of roast, sweet tobacco, and leather.
Wasn’t thinking of having a stout tonight but @TheDudeLebowski made me do it. 🤣
I have one more can of this. Can’t wait to see how it ages. Full body, oily & chewy mouthfeel without being gross, roasty, definitely some barrel character b/c the tobacco & leather character which I would expect but not overpowering.

15F64FA4-A0DB-40C2-BA92-83D23153E03C.jpeg
Why not another double digit beer? Hoof Hearted’s $120 Nachos a TIPA at 12% while watching “The Dirt” on Netflix.
Update/Edit: If you grew up listening to Motley Crue or enjoyed their music, it’s worth a watch. I want to read the autobiography this movie was based on.

Last edited:
Homebrew Black Cat after spending a hour on the phone with Comcast.
View attachment 736090
My wife had to chat into Comcast/xfinity on Saturday cuz I bought my ppv in SD instead of HD. It took three transfers until someone figured out they can credit our account for the SD and just have me purchase the correct format.

Berkshire Brewing’s Weave Got Hops ipa. The glass is also intentional. Folks from the Boston / New England area may know of the NERAX cask fest? Well, it was just released that one of the founders and Chief Bell Ringer recently passed away. Raising one in his memory tonight.

Attachments

• A3A70819-029C-404F-827B-997DF54FA28F.jpeg
    A3A70819-029C-404F-827B-997DF54FA28F.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 110

Latest posts

Back