What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, Zebulon can do no wrong.

514BE862-7BAF-4833-A5AC-6D700D1CAD13.jpeg
DBB07F71-2C89-469E-A187-E2C230D49B12.jpeg

My next lager/colder ferment beer will be an altbeir. I haven’t brewed one yet but I love them

This style really is growing on me. I didn't think it would be something that I would enjoy but there is something about it that is very refreshing and satisfying.

Homebrew Canadian
3A412EF7-AE70-4ADA-8420-3A980E3003B4.jpeg

So, I'm not drinking any of these and know it's off topic. I just thought you all might find this as interesting as I did. A month ago I went on vacation. Before I left I racked the beer from these 3 fermentors into kegs. I gave them only a quick rinse and put them outside to be dealt with later. 5 weeks later here we are. Three different yeasts, three different colors. Belle Saison, T-58, and K-97. I have no clue as to what yeast produced what color.
20210613_171319.jpg

I need to try brewing a wheat beer sometime. It’s one style I’ve never done. Not necessarily one of my favorites, but I like one once in a while. I have a huge list of brews I want to do, but it seems like I never have time lately and I’ve also been trying to drink a little less.

So, I'm not drinking any of these and know it's off topic. I just thought you all might find this as interesting as I did. A month ago I went on vacation. Before I left I racked the beer from these 3 fermentors into kegs. I gave them only a quick rinse and put them outside to be dealt with later. 5 weeks later here we are. Three different yeasts, three different colors. Belle Saison, T-58, and K-97. I have no clue as to what yeast produced what color.View attachment 732251
That is the most bizarre thing I’ve ever seen

Last edited:
Dude I think you’ve got the haze on lock. Great looking beer!
I’m pretty sure I’ve said it before, but his homebrew pics make me wish I liked neipas. They just aren’t my thing, but they look consistently fantastic.

Beer while packing tomorrow’s lunch. Really digging it. Next time I’m in St Paul, I need to make sure to swing by these guys.
C503CFCE-87C6-4632-9132-3907A6DF937A.jpeg

Back