What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last night. Sour night. One thx to @orionol73 and one thanks to Dan Suarez (I also need to brew with Spelt).

F3613BFF-5F24-4D4A-962A-484214593E59.jpeg

24C3F6C0-7DED-46C3-A9B6-3E2D739BBC70.jpeg

B5E03D93-E0C1-4B7D-88A2-D1CD898603DB.jpeg
4F07F9B0-253B-4370-B7D7-EF76389D1550.jpeg
A couple of IPAs tonight. Worked on installing a projector and screen in the basement to surprise the girls with this weekend. They have been asking if we could make a movie room in the basement for them. Why not when the projector and screen were given to us, right? Plus, not bad for free...
CA77A7F7-E295-46B1-9290-8AEF6E60C5C4.jpeg

Canned 16 days ago and here we are in NC. Not bad. Bad pour into the glass lol. Its just "OK" to me. Was excited for the strata/galaxy DH but to be honest my palate got crushed on the first sip due to hop bitterness. Mouthfeel behind it all is good and creamy as advertised but its bitter and VERY dank. I like dank, but the bitterness a bit too much. Missed the whole "rainbow melon finish" and no "peach gummy rings" in sight due to high bitterness on the palate. Little disappointed TBH.

IMG_9765.jpg

My wife finished her last exam for nursing school! She has 96hrs of preceptorship left, the nursing exam - NCLEX test, and then get that woman a job because I'm tired!!

Nursing school is all but done - yessssssssss, and I'm not sure who is happier (hint: me).
View attachment 726850
Congrats man - especially to your wife! Thats awesome!

My wife finished her last exam for nursing school! She has 96hrs of preceptorship left, the nursing exam - NCLEX test, and then get that woman a job because I'm tired!!

Nursing school is all but done - yessssssssss, and I'm not sure who is happier (hint: me).
View attachment 726850

I know this has been challenging. Congratulations to her and the family for the success!

HB Stout and Peach Mead

PXL_20210424_002933336.jpg
PXL_20210424_011619837.jpg

View attachment 726850
Excellent TG!! Congrats to your wife!!

924F31AD-185F-4863-90F8-CCEE116692F8.jpeg
A good friend of mine opened his brewery yesterday. Today I stopped in for a flight and congratulate him on finally opening. He sold out of all his packaged “to go” beers last night (opening night)!
I did get to see the place about a month or so ago and sample some beers with him early too.

View attachment 726865A good friend of mine opened his brewery yesterday. Today I stopped in for a flight and congratulate him on finally opening. He sold out of all his packaged “to go” beers last night (opening night)!
I did get to see the place about a month or so ago and sample some beers with him early too.

Will we be seeing these in future FOTD's?

Will we be seeing these in future FOTD's?
1619269133299.gif
Once he has more cans packaged and if I can participate in the next round, I’ll have some of his beers. PS - He prefers to make barrel aged sours and funk but of course makes IPAs too. His sours are top notch and they are not fruit purée in a can. Haha

Latest posts

Back