What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HB Blonde Ale after replacing the fuel pump in one of my grandson’s college friend’s pickup. A 91 Chevy with 207K miles and what appeared to be the original pump. I don’t think I’ve ever seen one last that long.View attachment 726983View attachment 726984
You are DEFINITELY the "cool" grampa man! Imagine your grandchild talking to friends in college: Friend says: "you mean your grampa can fix my truck AND give us home-brew beer? excellent!" lol

You are DEFINITELY the "cool" grampa man! Imagine your grandchild talking to friends in college: Friend says: "you mean your grampa can fix my truck AND give us home-brew beer? excellent!" lol
There’s 6 of them sitting around the table right now. They’ve inhaled most of the ginormous kettle of chili my wife made, a growler of homebrew, and put a dent in the 30 pack of Miller Lite my grandson brought.

HB Irish Stout
B87BA762-58F0-4C59-816B-A11199953A4C.jpeg

Damn you do it right and don’t just drop the tank!
View attachment 726988
IMO...I'd pull a bed over dropping a tank 10 of 10 times if I had to. Sadly, I tend to have end up working on cars more than trucks so there's not a choice, fortunately access panels are usually a thing

Moving the box back takes about as much time as draining the gas tank. It reduces the time it takes to replace the pump by about 75%.
IMO...I'd pull a bed over dropping a tank 10 of 10 times if I had to. Sadly, I tend to have end up working on cars more than trucks so there's not a choice, fortunately access panels are usually a thing

Father in law just cut a hole in the bed 😂

Lite is a decent beer. I drank buckets of that stuff in college. Still like to drink one now and then.:mug:
That’s my neighbor’s go to beer. When he moved in a year ago he was just starting to get into craft beer. Now as we have become good friends that has grown exponentially but he always has Miller’s on hand which is nice to have from time to time.

Lite is a decent beer. I drank buckets of that stuff in college. Still like to drink one now and then.:mug:
That’s my neighbor’s go to beer. When he moved in a year ago he was just starting to get into craft beer. Now as we have become good friends that has grown exponentially but he always has Miller’s on hand which is nice to have from time to time.
Thats the one big domestic beer that I've never been able to choke down. I know about half of a dozen folks that drink it regularly and I nearly always pass. Just something about it that doesn't jive with me. Its always tasted ultra skunky to me. Same with Stella.

Latest posts

Back