What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy National Bock Beer Day! Drinking lots of Salvator doppelbock and Einbecker Maibock. Prost!
IMG_20210320_181229211.jpg

Does that say $1 !!!😛 Man I woulda bought at least a case worth!
There were only two 😩 I need to become friends with the "new" beer guy at this place so I can get first dibs. Young guy that really knows beer. I just stop by this general store to look in the bargain bin whenever I'm close.

I need to slip him a bottle of Dinner like I did with the previous guy to be indebted 😏

Creaky floor boards tho
2017-12-02 (1).jpg

2017-06-17.jpg
2017-12-02.jpg

Last edited:
There were only two 😩 I need to become friends with the "new" beer guy at this place so I can get first dibs. Young guy that really knows beer. I just stop by this general store to look in the bargain bin whenever I'm close.

I need to slip him a bottle of Dinner like I did with the previous guy to be indebted 😏

Creaky floor boards tho
View attachment 722971

View attachment 722969View attachment 722970
Great selections on those shelves! I could get used to going in there regularly. Heck I'd be like a fly on the wall! A tipsy fly !

6th and 8th Army I believe. Father? Grandfather? Hoo-Rah! Salute
Paternal grandfather. Drafted as an infantry replacement in May 1945 just as we were making the final push to mainland Japan. The war ended just before he shipped out. Stayed on as Occupation Forces at Camp Zama, Japan for 18 months. Initially assigned to the Sixth Army then transferred to the Eighth Army.
Maternal grandfather was a Lt. JG in in the Navy. We don’t know as much about his service other than he did some Naval photography and was a Triangulation Officer for ship’s artillery.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back