What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Local ipa after work.

05B004E5-420E-4C7F-8D0A-0ADCAD3ABA70.jpeg

So, there I was enjoying a great beer and pizza when the wife calls. Turns out the alternator crrapped out and was smoking while at the children's hospital with our grandson, routine checkup. Finally got the right towing service and on it's way home. Never a dull moment but this helps and maybe a good oman.

PXL_20210226_210732453.jpg

Last edited:
Hopefully you don’t experience too many side effects. I was pretty sick for 2 days after my 2nd
Well, this time I can feel it in my arm where the injection was; last time I didn’t feel anything. This time around, instead of the county health department staff giving the injections, they had the nursing students from a nearby community college doing it. Lack of experience might be a factor. :cool:

My emotional roller coaster best bitter.
I’m sad as I know there is less than a pint left in the keg to blow through once I am done this. I’m glad because that means I’m freeing up the keg and can brew my Irish stout this weekend to replace it!
6C199280-0A9F-4EA4-BDAB-EFDA8CC50A57.jpeg

Back