What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ayinger Dunkel
882C41F5-EB77-449E-9EE4-5F8AF181F382.jpeg

HB NEIPA 7.6% ABV and new hop combo that Ive never had either hop but based on descriptions seemed like they would work well. Moutere and Nectaron. Moutere heavy on hot side with nectaron heavy on dry hop. Its great! Proud of this one.
View attachment 712050
Interesting. How would you describe the taste?
Looks great by the way.
*edit: nm, I just read your comments on the neipa thread.

Searched all over south cacalaki to find this stuff. Never had issues getting it in previous years. Guy at total wine said they stopped distribution 7 months ago. Nobody seems to know why?
16091973017856000500662475550445.jpg
Bought the last 3 sixers that Bi lo had, sadly this is the last one 😢

As a chemist, I’m always afraid to buy glasses with chemical structures on them as they almost always have errors (yes, I’m a nerd). First day touring my daughters’ high school, the principal was so proud of their chemistry wall - until I pointed out the multiple errors.

But so far, I haven’t seen any mistakes on these.

As a chemist, I’m always afraid to buy glasses with chemical structures on them as they almost always have errors (yes, I’m a nerd). First day touring my daughters’ high school, the principal was so proud of their chemistry wall - until I pointed out the multiple errors.

But so far, I haven’t seen any mistakes on these.

You shall be tested! There are multiple molecules on that glass. It's very thick so kinda fav.

HB WCIPA.... digging it.

PXL_20201229_010604608.jpg

This brewery mainly concentrates on lagers and saisons. They started to concentrate on barrel and funk once the lockdowns/slowdown started and have produced some really impressive stuff. Great cellar in an old Mill with the cold river running outside the windowView attachment 712064View attachment 712065.
I haven’t been up there yet but is it near the Amesbury Ale House?
Riverwalk started brewing at a spot in an old mill building on a rive next to the ale house. Wondering if it’s the same spot

I haven’t been up there yet but is it near the Amesbury Ale House?
Riverwalk started brewing at a spot in an old mill building on a rive next to the ale house. Wondering if it’s the same spot
Yup. Just across and down the street following the river. Probably a couple thousand feet. I finally walked around town doing Xmas shopping. There's a lot of space for expansion. There's a huge mill compound right behind the ale house. I didn't see Riverwalk there tho.

HB winter warmer. The boys are still in the NICU. Wife is snoozing and I am watching the Bills play a team that does not deserve to be called the Pats

Yup. Just across and down the street following the river. Probably a couple thousand feet. I finally walked around town doing Xmas shopping. There's a lot of space for expansion. There's a huge mill compound right behind the ale house. I didn't see Riverwalk there tho.
That might be the old Cody Brewing spot. Riverwalk is now Newburyport.

Back