What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Treehouse Trick Heavy Mosaic. Love.
View attachment 705991
I'll join ya. Really good!
PXL_20201110_021931862.PORTRAIT-01.COVER.jpg

Stopped at a brewery for a pint after a day of fishing. Snapped a photo planning to put on here later. On closer review I can't in good conscience put the picture up the glass it was served in was in such a miserable state with scratches all over.

Really awesome wet hopped PA from Sierra Nevada, really rich copper color, great flavor, not at all ‘green’. Need to get rest of six pack.

Anchor Liberty, one of my first loves from the 80‘s. Crisp, brilliant, hints of tea and honey, prefect balance. No citrus, pine, darkness, or haze - real throwback.

(Banana for scale.)

F29D8623-CA8C-4A4E-86B2-D49DB5481BAC.jpeg

They make some awesome stuff and have a really big mix fermentation program I've been there one time my favorite thing was there right Saison
For what it looks, Green Bench beers are great, have you seen the video The CBC made about them? I wish someone imported their beers in Europe
I have been there once before. They make some really good stuff the favorite thing I had there was there Rye Saison they have a big mixed fermentation program

After spending over 4 hours on Monday working on a new flower garden for my wife and over 2 hours on Tuesday putting away outside hoses, taking down hop trellis, etc I'm relaxing and treating myself to my own Boddingtons Pub Ale.

It's been very humid here again even though a week ago we had very cold temps and snow flurries. No matter how quickly I clean the glass and take a photo, the glass has moisture on it as seen in the photo.

My Boddingtons Pub Ale.jpg

Back