What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FF186127-B26E-456B-85B0-CDE8EF37E7E7.jpeg

View attachment 696994
Drove all over town to find this. Don’t remember having so much trouble last year. So worth it!
I’ve yet to find it in this county. Checked half a dozen liquor stores. I know where I can find it, but I’m never over that direction and it’s an hour away.

103° for the high today. Spent the afternoon working in my brother’s cabinet shop. My 21st anniversary is late next week and I promised my wife I’d build a new bedroom set & headboard. I don’t think I’ll have it finished by then, but it’s the thought that counts.
HB Märzen to cool down and wash away the sawdust.
03615FAC-45E1-45EA-A373-F795519340CE.jpeg

103° for the high today. Spent the afternoon working in my brother’s cabinet shop. My 21st anniversary is late next week and I promised my wife I’d build a new bedroom set & headboard. I don’t think I’ll have it finished by then, but it’s the thought that counts.
View attachment 697003
Isn't supposed to have blizzards there next week? From 105 to 30s?

Isn't supposed to have blizzards there next week? From 105 to 30s?
Yep. Rain turning to snow Monday night/ Tuesday morning. 2-4” snow predicted with a nighttime low Tuesday night of 24°.!!!

Edit: ...and I’m on the northeastern plains, 3 1/2 hours away from the mountains!

Last edited:
View attachment 697003
Are you liking it better than day one? It looks great!

Another HB Märzen. The more I drink the better it gets and the less I care. I’m going to bottle some of this and when my fermentation chamber is empty again next weekend, I think I’m going to brew another batch to compare. I just won’t let the new one lager very long.
CD2CB50A-F26A-43A9-B9B0-E912A94CC6DF.jpeg

Back