What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cutting the grass after work and enjoying some brews. Lost Colony IPA with English hops, leftover from mini vacation!
77D8D5B6-420F-46A7-A34C-765F56443065.jpeg
2D753E46-3246-4F61-BF9C-F0A9CDD844CA.jpeg

Just cold-steeped, Celestial Seasons Cinnamon (I think that's the name--heavan help me if they change the packaging).
Ten bags (or more, to taste) per gallon, refrigerate for 24 hours. I think it's awesome. Warning: I have yet to find anyone else who agrees.

The second installment of my “wild” program I just recently started.

100% Brett fermented IPA featuring Citra, Mosaic, and Cashmere hops. This beer is so complex. The hops and Brett combine for some interesting citrus, melon, and tropical fruit flavors. There is also an underlying hay and funk note to it that is all balanced out by a tart, crisp finish. Just a really cool beer.
0E255461-136F-422C-9DAC-04B22E26DCE8.jpeg

100% Brett fermented IPA featuring Citra, Mosaic, and Cashmere hops. This beer is so complex. The hops and Brett combine for some interesting citrus, melon, and tropical fruit flavors. There is also an underlying hay and funk note to it that is all balanced out by a tart, crisp finish. Just a really cool beer. View attachment 692705

What's the IBU on this, you think?

100% Brett fermented IPA featuring Citra, Mosaic, and Cashmere hops. This beer is so complex. The hops and Brett combine for some interesting citrus, melon, and tropical fruit flavors. There is also an underlying hay and funk note to it that is all balanced out by a tart, crisp finish. Just a really cool beer. View attachment 692705
Beautiful as usual!

Haven't had this bad boy out in a while. Missed the comet but Jupiter and Saturn are hopeful. This Melomel is damn good.

IMG_20200805_192344.jpg

A34FDCB2-CECE-490B-8E38-36892D71C293.jpeg
619EE321-E392-4757-8791-72E2B4DE99AB.jpeg
A15CFF50-8264-4868-AF41-9DE052BB0A6B.jpeg
31E9402F-513B-483C-8B29-5D572A13B93D.jpeg

Tried the Loki Pale Ale with Kveik yeast but it was a let down. The beer looked like egg drop soup and had a slimy character to it. Way over carbonated too but I think it was re-fermenting in the can.
Moved onto the Double Pink Chroma hiding in the back of the fridge. Straight up bubblegum now, canned on 6/2/20.

HB blackberry lemonade (my berries, neighbor's lemons)
View attachment 691548

@LoneTreeFarms I don't mind an IPA, but worth floaties, makes me wanna go *bleh* ...I tried, lol, but couldn't finish it. Sorry :(
View attachment 691549
Sorry to hear that. It was delicious. Finally got a night away from the addition to log back in. Feels like it’s been forever since I’ve been on here. Did they ever come back out with another app?

Sorry to hear that. It was delicious. Finally got a night away from the addition to log back in. Feels like it’s been forever since I’ve been on here. Did they ever come back out with another app?

I'm a mobile, full browser user, but I've got a relatively large screen. With that said, I think they have a new app.

No worries on the beer :)

Back