Quantcast

What are you drinking now?

HomeBrewTalk.com - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Community.

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

day_trippr

Bastard-covered bastard with bastard filling
Reaction score
Love the elegant can design. How's the beer? They're about 30 minutes from me :)

Cheers!

pshankstar

BIAB Homebrewer & Coffee Roaster
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
4FCA30BB-3111-4093-9F9C-F8E3909A5074.jpeg
Enjoying a DDH Citra Chroma from Other Half. It’s in there while I decided to reorganize my cellared bottles so they are not all mixed up. At least I have a spreadsheet to keep track of what I have. This doesn’t include the smaller 12oz or 375ml bottles. 😬
EDIT - May I thank various FotD trades and side trades from various members here and my personal adventures to build this collection. Thanks to @CTownBrewer @TheDudeLebowski @afro_lou @LoneTreeFarms @TBC @fourfarthing and others who I missed. Thank you all!

Last edited:

Redpappy

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Sam Adams Boston Ale? I love it and never see
yup, ran across a extract receipe, used beer Smith to convert to all grain, changed late addition hops ( added another oz) and I use us-05, doesn’t tast like the boston ale, but it is enjoyable.Like you, I enjoyed it, however it is hard to find.. So had to find a clone.

davidabcd

Detroit, Mi.
Reaction score
it’s really not a bad beer
I drank tons of bad beer and I'm a lesser being for it. That was one of them. You cannot rewrite history. That and Coors light cross the line. Unless you're talking about water-infused alcohol, it doesn't fly.
That was a nice photo though.
Edit: I dare anyone to drink it at 55 degrees Fahrenheit.

davidabcd

Detroit, Mi.
Reaction score
Okay, how do you "watch" a thread so it's easy to find? Or, what do you click to make that happen?
In any case, I've had beer tonight. It has been glorious. I got the lawn edged and watered plus a lot of weeds pulled. Very satisfying. This is a store-bought favorite.
la vin.jpg

davidabcd

Detroit, Mi.
Reaction score
Really damn good.
Good photo. You know, I see that photo so often that I've come to think you actually look like your avatar. I'm pretty sure it's an actor. That happens with any of the members who've I seen for a long time. The one guy, who's from Boston who wears the big hat? I think that's what the poster looks like as well. I'm okay if people think a motorcycle has come to life and posts stuff like this.
It's weird. I'm weird and I don't hide it.

camonick

Mediocre brewer... Expert drinker
Reaction score
I drank tons of bad beer and I'm a lesser being for it. That was one of them. You cannot rewrite history. That and Coors light cross the line. Unless you're talking about water-infused alcohol, it doesn't fly.
That was a nice photo though.
Edit: I dare anyone to drink it at 55 degrees Fahrenheit.
I won’t drink Coors Light. Never have liked it (even being a Colorado native. Coors banquet is doable however) Quality was never a top priority in college :rock:
I’m not proud to say, but I’ve drank my fair share of warm beers.