What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spacey Bits. I thought it was pretty great. Zoom meeting so I don’t have to drink alone.
F7B47E52-6F01-424E-AE1D-CD7B2802A119.jpeg

Spacey Bits. I thought it was pretty great. Zoom meeting so I don’t have to drink alone.View attachment 680574
I have two cans of it in my fridge. I may crack one open tomorrow after we get back from our hiking adventures. In the mean time I’ll stay on the sours tonight. My last Veil sour (in a can, I have some bottles in the basement).
46FB067E-9406-4F94-84CD-2B3067FCBB6B.jpeg

My wife is the furniture master. She has unlimited patience when it comes to decorating a space, kind of a superpower.

I'm horrible at it.

Speaking of scenery. Tornado warnings to the north and lightening show over the lake.

Lights blinking. Charging phone and drinking as much beer before it gets warm.

Treehouse Peach

Screenshot_20200515-202939.png
IMG_20200515_202609.jpg

My wife is the furniture master. She has unlimited patience when it comes to decorating a space, kind of a superpower.
OH All Citra Everything

View attachment 680564
Are the Other Half beers all that? There are very few here to choose from. Just got TG here and thought they, Sue and K Sue, were better than any I’ve had. I’ve not brewed a good one yet. Received my Hops today. Trying to figure TH, Trillium, TG, or OH Grain bill. Saved recipes over time, TG is only one I’ve had. ✌🏼

Have you looked into Buy Belgian Beer Online - BelgianMart

I made a Westvleteren 12 clone. It was extract w/grain. I loved it, though I have no idea if it was near the mark.

The A version is kinda. There's a fruit I get out of Westvleterian12 therefore added some Cherry/black Currants in B version but over did it. Still all drinkable and thats what counts. You made YOUR Quad! 🍻

IMG_20200516_160555.jpg

Back