What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_1321.jpg

HB Kolsch that arrived from @wepeeler. Tasting great after a long day at work. Really smooth and crisp. Really good beer.

Bottling 2.5 gal of mine Sunday, and then aging the rest in port wine soaked oak chips.
Westvleterian12 and my clone version 1week kegged.

W12 is dry as fukk. Changes across the experience leaving a nice residual sweetness. Not sure I'd call it the best beer in the world but that darker version getting close. [emoji41]

Edit: as it warms getting real nice fruitiness. Don't drink too cool for sure!
View attachment 667389

Shocked to hear that a OH Trill Collab isn’t amazing, now this while glueing car parts. Trips in 3 days to 5 pick a parts and nothing.

Yeah I was really surprised too. I didn’t even rate it on Untappd b/c don’t think it’s fair. I didn’t detect any flaws but something just wasn’t right with it. Even a good friend of mine thought the same thing who split the 4-pack with me.

Now onto this collaboration beer. Now this one is solid!!! Didn’t realize both were 10% until after opening them. This one is so damn smooth, no alcohol or hop burn too. Just delicious!
Busting out the sous vide to get chicken going for fajitas tonight.
IMG_8930.JPG

Latest posts

Back