What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HB Centennial and my wife’s Thit Kho

IMG_0742.JPG

What a score from @CrookedLaker! What can i say, the guy knows how to pick beer.
View attachment 667341

Thanks for the high praise and glad you like it! That was the first beer I had from Drafting Table and i was verry impressed with the way the little bit of speciation funk plays along. An excellent beer.

As to your second point: @orionol73 may disagree with your assessment after our next share . Had to give this a try.
20200220_230611.jpg

Thanks for the high praise and glad you like it! That was the first beer I had from Drafting Table and i was verry impressed with the way the little bit of speciation funk plays along. An excellent beer.

As to your second point: @orionol73 may disagree with your assessment after our next share . Had to give this a try.View attachment 667506

Is that made in Germany? I saw oak casks with "jägermeister bastard" at the brewery tour last year when I visited the now brew dog owned stone brewery in Berlin.

As to your second point: @orionol73 may disagree with your assessment after our next share . Had to give this a try.View attachment 667506

Not going to lie...I want to try it too...
IMG_7862.JPG

Shared this @Dgallo gem last night!

Latest posts

Back