What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@TwistedGray thanks! It’s definitely crushable!

2F7D5CBB-505B-433E-87B6-FBCE363842D1.jpeg

RVA beers are guuuuuud!!!

View attachment 662106

I’ll be in RVA for one night next week. I hope to make it to Triple Crossing and they have some cans or bottles to go. I may even get packaging material to ship some stuff home depending on what’s available since I’m flying.

That's 500ml of HB goodness! It's an Old Ale clone out of BYO. It's my "mistake" brew that ended up being over 13%.
The port is good stuff as well. If wine tasted like that, I would like it.
Oh, and we got a new kitten. His name is Moose and he's 11 weeks old. We're really happy about it. Cheers!View attachment 662095

Moose pics? There is a Cats thread fyi. :)

Moose pics? There is a Cats thread fyi.
Yeah, thanks. I can't believe I never lose the excitement. We did the paperwork today. We pick the little fella up tomorrow. In the meet-and-greet, he jumped into my wife's arms and made his way to her shoulders in a reckless fashion.
Photos coming for sure and in volume (3-4).

I know you like to steer towards the low abv brews. Glad I wasn’t the only one to enjoy that one.

They are more enjoyable, for me. My next brew will be in the 1.5-2% range I think. Sours, saisons, and browns are relatively easy to get that low while maintaining a good profile...other styles are trickier so I've found.

Last edited:
Korean dunkel
(Actual name is Bosingak Dunkel by The Table Brewery in Seoul)
Not bad, a bit too much bitterness at the end but good otherwise.
00100trPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20200116190008370_COVER.jpeg

Latest posts

Back