What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thx @dpinette2

Best Trillium I have had in a bit.

IMG_0177.JPG

Rare Barrel has some great stuff and as an alternative I really like funk over fruit and Jester King has some great stuff and for me easier to get. There's a bunch of stuff up here in NE where I call it sour sweats. Like these Super Duper stuff. It's great. It's sour but the funk has a craft to it. Still like both. Hit me up eagle. I have a steady stream of tree and Trillium. There's other interesting stuff.

Speaking of over the top Doubleganger!

I'm jealous cause I like the old school European funk :)
IMG_20191019_195722.jpeg
IMG_20191019_200931.jpeg

Rare Barrel has some great stuff and as an alternative I really like funk over fruit and Jester King has some great stuff and for me easier to get. There's a bunch of stuff up here in NE where I call it sour sweats. Like these Super Duper stuff. It's great. It's sour but the funk has a craft to it. Still like both. Hit me up eagle. I have a steady stream of tree and Trillium. There's other interesting stuff.

Speaking of over the top Doubleganger!

I'm jealous cause I like the old school European funk :)View attachment 648999View attachment 649001

Super duper funk!! Great beers haven’t had the peach yet

Super duper funk!! Great beers haven’t had the peach yet
I cellared a couple and it gets even better! Peach is really good peach. The blackberry which was good fresh was incredible cellared. Blueberry was great but the blackberry was fruity and crazy good tart. So I've been stocking up after sending a couple in the Fotd and sampling before sending ;)

I cellared a couple and it gets even better! Peach is really good peach. The blackberry which was good fresh was incredible cellared. Blueberry was great but the blackberry was fruity and crazy good tart. So I've been stocking up after sending a couple in the Fotd and sampling before sending ;)

I have blackberry and blueberry in the cellar now! I’m hoping I can hold out until the summer.

Special occasion tonight. It’s the only one I have and it’s from 7/18. You wouldn’t have liked it because it’s very sour. @TwistedGray would have loved it but he wasn’t here to share. Thanks @MC82 for that great beer.

Hell yeah!! That was sour when I had it in July can’t imagine the funk on it now!

Back