What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saurez Family Brewing @TheDudeLebowski
A466E06F-9BE6-468D-9EC0-EB0EF79FB28D.jpeg

3260A266-806A-4615-BCAA-C62E0D12F582.jpeg

Fahkin' jealous!!!
Beer was great but not gunna lie, it’s had the most awful and pretentious atmosphere I’ve ever seen at a brewery. An art gallery is the best way to describe it. They prepare you’re beer in the back and call you up when it’s ready. No personal connection at all. For me, that’s not what going to a brewery is about

Beer was great but not gunna lie, it’s had the most awful and pretentious atmosphere I’ve ever seen at a brewery. An art gallery is the best way to describe it. They prepare you’re beer in the back and call you up when it’s ready. No personal connection at all. For me, that’s not what going to a brewery is about
I've heard the "atmosphere" description on a podcast with the brewers. I was hoping they just meant it was down to earth. Can't make impressions on one visit so hopefully it's different.

One of my favorite breweries is Tributary. Tod Mott was one of the guys that started Harpoons recipes. Hes kind gone low gear now. He doesn't do trendy beers too much. Just what he enjoys. The brewery isn't that impressive but he's always around to talk with along with his wife and dog

My first time there I was talking with his wife for like 40 minutes as she was bartending and Tod comes running out of the back office around the bar and out back to the brewery yelling "I forgot to turn on the hose!!!!!"

I've heard the "atmosphere" description on a podcast with the brewers. I was hoping they just meant it was down to earth. Can't make impressions on one visit so hopefully it's different
That’s actually what we were hoping for. We went out there twice before when they open and thought maybe everyone was nervous and busy since they first opened but it was very similar. If you end up ever making it out here let me know if what you think.
One of my favorite breweries is Tributary. Tod Mott was one of the guys that started Harpoons recipes. Hes kind gone low gear now. He doesn't do trendy beers too much. Just what he enjoys. The brewery isn't that impressive but he's always around to talk with along with his wife and dog

My first time there I was talking with his wife for like 40 minutes as she was bartending and Tod comes running out of the back office around the bar and out back to the brewery yelling "I forgot to turn on the hose!!!!!"
Sounds like my kind of spot. We have a cool 2 bbl brewery by us that’s literally in the brewers back property. He’s an old guy retired from the Railroad and it’s just always a great place to be.

Back