What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Karmeliet Tripel. I bought three nice Belgians today. Karmeliet & St Feuillien Saison & Timmermans Oude Gueuze(brewed 2015/bottled 2018).
IMG_20190410_205251254.jpeg

First pint of my own HB recipe for a traditional Märzen. It’s a tad hazy but that might be because I bumped the keg trying to make room for the Brown ale I just kegged and added to my kegerator. I like it and wish I had made 5 gallons instead of 3. I need more room or need to drink faster.:bott:
Sláinte

1E7FBB04-8519-4FEA-AFAF-4517CCD4B1A4.jpeg

A6207DDA-0351-4222-AEAC-5F7CC944F662.jpeg

Thanks for the input! Definitely crushable at 3.4%. Did the carbonation hold up ok on this one and the Pale Ale?
It was my first time doing a partygyle beer so I wasn’t sure how it would turn out.

Carb was fine on both. I enjoyed the partygyle. I’ll be in touch because I plan on brewing a Barleywine in about 2 weeks and had no intention on brewing a partygyle but I might.

On a side note I have a beer delivery coming from Levante next week if your interested.

ECE4E467-FD2F-4306-AD8C-DEDCFE5869EC.jpeg

First time having this I thought it was medicinal. Now I’m think skittles/fruity pebbles. Still way too much going on here!

Back