What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yard work all day while these 3 took a nap over hickory and cherry wood.
1554079818096.jpeg

Been dealing with these ulcers for probably 7-10yrs now, but they became debilitating maybe 3-4yrs ago. Went through some tests then, but they came back as if there was no problem. Took an endoscopy and pooping in a pill bottle to track down the issue(s) - bacteria gut infection caused by duodenal ulcers (still there). Been on Omeprazole for 3-4-5 months now? Been on Ondansetron for probably three years now (as needed). I need a gut transplant...if that were a thing.

...Coke...baby Coke (probably does more damage than beer and spicy food combined)
View attachment 619919

Did omeprazole for a time. I’m on pantaprozol now. Have been for years. All good. Good luck. It’s an ugly battle.

Love all the Troegs...
Great place to visit if you can get there...drop the kids off at Hershey Park and spend a couple hours...
I have no pics, but just tapped a keg of my own experimental Stout...
Came out way better than I hoped. I used some hickory smoked barley in boil and cold pressed coffee after burn-out.

Recipe? Sangria Blush would be something my wife would loooooove

No recipe. LHBS had a sale on wine kits. It was a Sangria Blush winexpert kit. I’m sure it will make its way into the FOTHB and probably into a FOTD box. We can work out something on the side if you’d like.

Back