What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One more
20190208_161213.jpeg

IMG_0004.JPG

Is it still Stout night? This is a Hb Robust Porter with a splash but close. I drank half of it already....

first of the night after attending a middle school fun night and manning the “wrecking ball” inflatable game. So loud and so many kids who don’t follow directions (and won’t get off my lawn!!!)

Ill tell you a story, psylocide and his band of fill in the blank, parade around as gangstas, but are fill in blank, got kicked off this thread for all the crap they are showing you now. Then they started their own thread. Then they effed up their own thread because fill in the blank. Many of them got kicked off. They ran to some private space to hold their jokes, and I sense either they had a fight, are bored, got kicked out of there too or have been planning an "attack" on this thread.

Many of you engaging with them unknowingly. They are then likely making fun on their hangout. Psy, many of them, are actually pretty funny and cool, but it is what it is.

Remmys wife is hot and I enjoy the pics. Most of you would be lying if you said you didn't. I am not surprised that this is a place of attack, because as you would expect with any fill in blank, they have seen very little action because they are too busy playing with their toy figures. Why don't you guys show us pictures of your collections
Do you like play with them in the bath?

I would way rather hang out with Remmy then you fill in the blank. A, hes interesting
b, his wife is hot, c, he keeps good beer around d, i think he has money to party e, he can cook his a... off f, he can drink all night, g, he plays a lot of fifa on ps4, I am cool with that.

It's fun to come in here and bully a bunch of nice people, as you may recall, I am not nice at times and this post is civil for me. If we were in high school you would have been the kids we picked on. I feel so bad for that because I figured it out, you are smarter than me. Why not use that to be cool and funny, no one in here did anything to you.

I actually enjoyed watching people work around you. I am a little disappointed in the effort though, really. Why not have a little respect for the kind people bruh. Hope you make a classy return some day, I enjoy some of the antics ;) Check out what I am drinking. In college I measured the grip on my r and l hand and I am not sure because the needle redlined at 220. I think they are what made me an all state noseguard, and state hvwt champion wrestler.

I did an olympic training with Henry Cejudo. Not surprised after his gold medal he became ufc champ. He was a four time state champ at 125 here in colorado. Its hard to do at 275. Daniel Cormier, wrestler, Jon Jones ny state wrestling champ, one weight before mine. Btw, you have violated the rules of Kendo. The katana clearly states you must promote peace and prosperity. To hold in esteem human courtesy and honor. You call yourself a black belt in that. Quote Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon, you will never wield that sword with power until you wield it in stillness. I get it though some of these dojos are like the Cobra Kai. In a real dojo you would have been taught better. I know you were being facetious but you put on full gear. You look like a clown to tell the truth. The ancient art of warfare should never be joked with.
Screenshot_2019-02-07-19-09-54.jpeg
Screenshot_2019-02-08-01-50-57.jpeg

Last edited:
Ill tell you a story, psylocide and his band of fill in the blank, parade around as gangstas, but are fill in blank, got kicked off this thread for all the crap they are showing you now. Then they started their own thread. Then they effed up their own thread because fill in the blank. Many of them got kicked off. They ran to some private space to hold their jokes, and I sense either they had a fight, are bored, got kicked out of there too or have been planning an "attack" on this thread.

Many of you engaging with them unknowingly. They are then likely making fun on their hangout. Psy, many of them, are actually pretty funny and cool, but it is what it is.

Remmys wife is hot and I enjoy the pics. Most of you would be lying if you said you didn't. I am not surprised that this is a place of attack, because as you would expect with any fill in blank, they have seen very little action because they are too busy playing with their toy figures. Why don't you guys show us pictures of your collections
Do you like play with them in the bath?

I would way rather hang out with Remmy then you fill in the blank. A, hes interesting
b, his wife is hot, c, he keeps good beer around d, i think he has money to party e, he can cook his a... off f, he can drink all night, g, he plays a lot of fifa on ps4, I am cool with that.

It's fun to come in here and bully a bunch of nice people, as you may recall, I am not nice at times and this post is civil for me. If we were in high school you would have been the kids we picked on. I feel so bad for that because I figured it out, you are smarter than me. Why not use that to be cool and funny, no one in here did anything to you.

I actually enjoyed watching people work around you. I am a little disappointed in the effort though, really. Why not have a little respect for the kind people bruh. Hope you make a classy return some day, I enjoy some of the antics ;) Check out what I am drinking. In college I measured the grip on my r and l hand and I am not sure because the needle redlined at 220. I think they are what made me an all state noseguard, and state hvwt champion wrestler.

I did an olympic training with Henry Cejudo. Not surprised after his gold medal he became ufc champ. He was a four time state champ at 125 here in colorado. Its hard to do at 275. Daniel Cormier, wrestler, Jon Jones ny state wrestling champ, one weight before mine. Btw, you have violated the rules of Kendo. The katana clearly states you must promote peace and prosperity. To hold in esteem human courtesy and honor. You call yourself a black belt in that. Quote Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon, you will never wield that sword with power until you wield it in stillness. I get it though some of these dojos are like the Cobra Kai. In a real dojo you would have been taught better. I know you were being facetious but you put on full gear. You look like a clown to tell the truth. The ancient art of warfare should never be joked with.
View attachment 611540View attachment 611541
Good read.

I did an olympic training with Henry Cejudo. Not surprised after his gold medal he became ufc champ. He was a four time state champ at 125 here in colorado. Its hard to do at 275. Daniel Cormier, wrestler, Jon Jones ny state wrestling champ, one weight before mine.
View attachment 611540View attachment 611541
Related - Jon Jones, (and his NFL brothers Arthur and Chandler), all went to my high school, albeit about 30 years after I did.

Related - Jon Jones, (and his NFL brothers Arthur and Chandler), all went to my high school, albeit about 30 years after I did.
The Jon Jones thing really bothers me. Regardless of the current "not a real positive" test failures, the fact is, there was one true failure that created these current "pulses". FFS, just admit you f'ed up once and move along. Also, keep those fingers out of dude's eyes, that **** makes me cringe. Kick someone's ass, but do it cleanly.

OT: Water, because too much cheap whiskey happened after a couple of too big beers.

Back