What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You actually read all of that?

Just logged in earlier. Thank god im sitting here while my wife watches her shows. 300 facking posts tonight? There’s no way I’d have seen all of this if there was actually something good on.

Is all of this some stupid race to 250k?

Very good question.
I’m out of kegs and will have 15 gallons of world class WC IPA ready to keg this Sunday as well as brewing a xxIPA Sunday.
Need more storage! Have 8 full kegs. Too much HB for me to drink!
Also preparing a shipment of HB for a Buddy thru FOTHB on HBT.
Can’t spill the beans yet but should be a lot. Boat rather than truck
Shipment? [emoji41]

I could use some help drinking all this beer from anyone in NorCal. [emoji482]
Sad part is, I can’t stop brewing batches of HB. [emoji482]
Nice, need to get more in the kegarator, only a IPA and a brett on now.

Just logged in earlier. Thank god im sitting here while my wife watches her shows. 300 facking posts tonight? There’s no way I’d have seen all of this if there was actually something good on.

The thread came back to life, know your history.

Back on topic

jwayyvP.jpg

Can’t call something this slow a race.

Very good question.
I’m out of kegs and will have 15 gallons of world class WC IPA ready to keg this Sunday as well as brewing a xxIPA Sunday.
Need more storage! Have 8 full kegs. Too much HB for me to drink!
Also preparing a shipment of HB for a Buddy thru FOTHB on HBT.
Can’t spill the beans yet but should be a lot. Boat rather than truck
Shipment? [emoji41]

I could use some help drinking all this beer from anyone in NorCal. [emoji482]
Sad part is, I can’t stop brewing batches of HB. [emoji482]
Where in norcal? I'm in santa clara and am willing to help clear a keg or two!

Someone complained about 250k...think it was chief..errr ceiph. Anyway, we're coming up with a fractal encryption code everyone can remember....stay in touch. You may end up with 25 boxes of beer...

Local grocery chain called lucky Market here you get two slices of pie and a pint for 6 bucks! Terrapin krunkle luaua IPAView attachment 611405
Do you live locally to Terrapin? We picked up three different 6r's awhile back, all around 2 months old, and all badly oxidized. I could tell there was great beer screaming to get out. We go on a search for fresh ones when we go visit the daughter in Gulf Shores, but haven't found any. Shelf pressure really sucks.

I'm in central Florida so about 6 hours away [emoji41] always have had good luck with their stuff. I love their hopsecutioner

Back