What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3B271EA5-E002-4922-9104-788882301822.jpeg
Was going to run to a brewery for a liquid lunch and get a piece of glassware but the weather isn’t cooperating. So instead I’ll be on the coffee! @imasickboy HB 1492 American Stout

It's my favorite. I need to go beer shopping by saturday to have trade pictures

Toppling Goliath announced today they will start distributing in NY! Woohoo!!! Fingers crossed its all of NY and not just the NYC area. Man once this happens on top of Other Half opening less than 10 minutes away, I may need to pick up a second job. HAHA Not to mention all the other good beer other local breweries are turning out.

That's the one I keep setup for noodling during the day. I get ideas and gotta work them out. Sometimes I record something. Usually just stress relief. I played professionally for several years. Trying to get my chops back.
Nice! I gave solo recitals. But Bach and Beethoven have fallen out of favore. With most the property completed, getting back myself.

Nice! I gave solo recitals. But Bach and Beethoven have fallen out of favore. With most the property completed, getting back myself.

My classic skills have waned. I listen to old recordings of myself and I'm amazed that I ever played that well. Definitely not that good anymore.

Latest posts

Back