What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_0376.JPG

Not sure if I like this one, Imperial Stout, has a funky sour flavor to it, have a sixer so I will just have to see if it grows on me, or just bad beer.
20190131_163050.jpeg

I recently learned Michelob is low oxygen, so...

I'm trying to detect oxidation through repetitive test methods. The T test is null....

The rest is just in case I run out...

...and say feck it with the T test.

With this weather that's colder than a witches tit, going out for more beer in this sub zero weather is a bad idea. Miller High Life is safer than drinking mouth wash.

View attachment 609927View attachment 609928

It’s only kinda cold man. I know you have the clothes for it! :)

Assume you keg but drop a dry hop in there. Sounds like you hit the malt bill but under hopped it!
1 oz of each Noble hop (5 oz total), starting at 30 minutes through 5 minute additions. It's alright...I was hoping for a hoppy pilsner like beer, without all the lager time.
It's more of a lawn mower/crowd pleaser.
Would've been better in July.

IMG_0145.JPG

Been drinking my 1 gallon hop samplers. Pacific jade was good but.. This is my first bottle of the falconers flight and it’s incredible. Aroma is amazing! Super tropical and floral. It was brewed two weeks ago and bottled 5 days ago. One gallon of water, one pound of Pilsen dme, 1 oz of falconers flight for a 30 min hop stand at 200F (no boil)

Back