What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_1362.JPG
IMG_1345.JPG
IMG_1341.JPG
IMG_1339.JPG
56083366045__880A8BC7-FDC6-412B-8D63-E5D4BCB66712.JPG

Awe neighbors.....for now. @TheDudeLebowski you heat the news that Austin Street is moving from Industrial Way to Fox St?

View attachment 592684
Interesting. I wonder who plans to move in. A bunch of those breweries I hear are moving around. I think I heard Lone Pine and Goodfire are going to move. Good thing is it's a small town.

Interesting. I wonder who plans to move in. A bunch of those breweries I hear are moving around. I think I heard Lone Pine and Goodfire are going to move. Good thing is it's a small town.

Who ever moves in will do just fine. It’s a sure bet when you have Allagash just across the street. Solid business model.... start there....move on.

Oh yeah! 2018 version was MUCH better then before. Also did a 10-50 clone in a Balcones Whiskey barrel back in December 2017. Best I've ever brewed. Love that beer!
I have a balcones whiskey barrel too! I bought it online and that's where it ended up coming from.[emoji3] I need to seal a leak in the bottom left of it do you have any suggestions? I moved and didn't tend to it so it won't swell back on one bottom section I've only used it once in a stout [emoji15]

Back