What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you in fellowship of the drink this round? Just saying...

They only can one or two beers that I know of. My wife was generous enough to let me go 4.5 hours round trip to fill my beer need....
I know the fellowship deadline is this weekend. I still have some Dinner that actually keeps well (ask Yooper) but I've been balls to the wall. I may just cheap out and pick up treehouse or trilliun. We'll see.

You need to hit go back and hit Hillrock Distillery just down the road :)

Last edited:
@imasickboy Rye Brown
00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20180801191236273_COVER.jpg

Honestly, I found it overpowering ... wheat didn't come through enough for me.

With that said, fresh fruit or just juice?
Did you bottle condition or was this one from a keg?
Wanted to puree from our kid's peach tree in their back yard but life was so chaotic never did. Their peaches were the sweetest I've ever had. After vacation ended up secondary 5lbs frozen. Not enough so added extract, too much I agree, and kegged which is only 3 weeks now. To me it taste more apricot. Like I said HBs are so-so this round hense the retails.

Oh...coffee..

Wanted to puree from our kid's peach tree in their back yard but life was so chaotic never did. Their peaches were the sweetest I've ever had. After vacation ended up secondary 5lbs frozen. Not enough so added extract, too much I agree, and kegged which is only 3 weeks now. To me it taste more apricot. Like I said HBs are so-so this round hense the retails.

Oh...coffee..

I figured peach juice and keg, 1:1 ain't too bad. It's a peach bomb for sure :) Quaffable

it's not going to be a good year i'm afraid, haven't had rain in a while, helped the neighbor finish spraying last night (for Bugs and fungi) done till harvest now. fingers crossed, hows things up north?
We are about the best we could be with what went down this year. We have some drowned outs, sidehills aren't good, some fert that leeched. Where there is corn, it's going to be good, but not last year good.
Beans, who knows. We sprayed for bugs with our fungicide application. Aphid numbers are still way below threshold in our area.

Get west of loan rock or east by forest city/Lake mills, and crop conditions change in a hurry.

Three of these. Bacardi superior.
Going for 4 and 5 before bed. Smacked
IMG_3711.jpg

Summer seafood theme for dinner before the Sox and Yanks game. Lobster with stir fried garden vegetables before the lightening and downpours started.

Finished off with some Electric Jellyfish. Nice combination of hops in this thing. Thanks @PianoMan!View attachment 581881
Yanks up 4-0. That 32ozs went down quick. Send more.

Back