What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is very, very good!

IMG_0704.jpg

One of my favorite stouts. Breaking in my new matching glassware. :ban:

0B15B9FC-DF04-4C1E-BE38-A60EBB510152_zps8ec7lmzc.jpg

Just got some myself. How do u like this years version. I def think it's one of the more bourbon forward batches I've had over the last couple years, but I like being able to taste the bourbon.

One of my favorite stouts. Breaking in my new matching glassware. :ban:

0B15B9FC-DF04-4C1E-BE38-A60EBB510152_zps8ec7lmzc.jpg

I like that brew. Had four of the 2016. Not paying $17 for a 4-pack locally for the 2017 version.

SWMBO just made me a coffee after movie night. So, that's what I'm drinking.

Just got some myself. How do u like this years version. I def think it's one of the more bourbon forward batches I've had over the last couple years, but I like being able to taste the bourbon.

I like the 2017 a little more than the 2016. It is a little more Bourbon forward. Tonight I'm drinking a 2016. I feel like the coffee is starting to fade. A local beer store has it on tap for growler fills. I need to get there before the Keg is kicked. I usually try to get a case when it hits. Was $80 this year.

Whiskey Barrel Stout I brewed from a Brewers best kit. It is my favorite of the kits I brewed.

I'm looking for a whole grain stout recipe to try. It will be my 2nd whole grain brew. If you have one you like, please suggest.

So far I'm concidering a Whitney's Cream Stout clone. (from clone brews book page 286)

I like the 2017 a little more than the 2016. It is a little more Bourbon forward. Tonight I'm drinking a 2016. I feel like the coffee is starting to fade. A local beer store has it on tap for growler fills. I need to get there before the Keg is kicked. I usually try to get a case when it hits. Was $80 this year.

Nice I was able to get a couple 4 packs. I still have 1 or 2 from last year I should compare and yeah hurry over and get that growler filled.

Does 10 minutes ago count as "now?" Lol
First one was one of my Porter, followed by one of my Kolsch. :)

HB Zombie Dust clone...Wow, the hops are really making their presence known now! I think I hit a Grand Slam with this one! Trying to not strain my arm patting myself on the shoulder here!..LOL

Attachments

• 1487437784306.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 23
y7r0.jpg

RU seeing the pic? A system update F'd up my phone and I can't see it...

Anyway, Tuplahumala is double hop in Finnish. Saazer & golding on this one. Pretty good, nice strong malt with slightly amped up hopping.

Back