What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't want to have to mop so dragged it and lifted it from chair to counter ha. How is the burner ?

Labatt, just ordered new Perlick flow controls so I jumped the gun and put on new beer line

Great question. 1st thing noticed was lack of smoke which was a big selling point. Still need to play with it, took 7gallons of 125f wort to rolling boil in 20min or so, but was breezy. Maybe that affected the time. Tried to get all the little flames nice and blue.

PintHousePizza Electric Jellyfish

View attachment 1473711304871.jpg

Great question. 1st thing noticed was lack of smoke which was a big selling point. Still need to play with it, took 7gallons of 125f wort to rolling boil in 20min or so, but was breezy. Maybe that affected the time. Tried to get all the little flames nice and blue.

PintHousePizza Electric Jellyfish

That's awesome!! I'm sure it'll take you half the time as me to dial in the new setup though, cheers to blue flames!!!

Got home from work and cracked open a HB jalapeno blonde. Then a brew kettle black ipa, and now drinking a few pints of my mild while watching the football game. Trying to make room in a keg for my pumpkin ale!

Just making my way through a batch of Kolsch malt SMaSH lager (with Hallertau) I bottled in February that I think got a little lacto from a berliner weisse I made around the same time. Doesn't taste sour. I guess aiming for an IBU rating in the mid 20s will do enough to discourage lacto that Wyeast says can't handle above 10.

Still had just enough of a film at the top that I didn't feel good giving it away. I don't want people thinking I brew dirty beer.

Just some Crown.

image.jpg

A lady at work passed me a problem claim that was passed onto her by a pharmacist. She spent 2 hours talking to insurance when I received the issue and I then spent 2 1/2 more hours dealing with 6 different departments until they finally were able to resolve the billing issue through multiple conference calls. Appreciate your pharmacy technicians, or at least those who work at Wegmans ;)

View attachment 1473820563707.jpg

Back