What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A different bonde of mine I call this one Skinny Willy, 8.5 lb of 2 row and .3 of cry 10 with a williamette bittering charge and a couple of small cascade additions at 10 and 20, which is just enough to change the flavor in a very nice way.:mug:

A couple dales, a couple upland octoberfests, and now my hb wheat I don't like. All while wrenching on swmbos car. Cooking time.

Rasta Rye and that's a hero in the foreground, not a sub, grinder or hoagie. Hero. :D

image.jpeg

This is good. Heavy heavy espresso.

So this Friday I start my knowledge based service in the beer department as a cicerone (technically certified beer server) at Wegmans, they said I could sample anything they have as long as i have a few packs next to me to give to customers that wanna buy it.. so I'm thinking I'll choose something pricey ☺

View attachment 1473914677643.jpg

How be that Boom Sauce lad? i have seen it, but not have purchased ... yet.

Had it once, was all excited it was here in colorado. Ricky told me they sent him only 2 cases. Still some at the store, which says something. Its strong and good, not great. Other beers like this he gets are gone in a day. Worth trying and it's good, but imo its not on par with its dominate peers.

Back