What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This ****ty liquor store by me does have this at least. Nice hop plan patrick

Thanks. I am happy to say that my two batches of beer today will kill a pound of hops by the time I dry hop them.

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1470019178.149931.jpg
This is all the imperial stout there is... Sad considering it was at one time 13.5 gallons in a kettle. It made it to my 15% goal. Taste like vanilla and bourbon... Hope some stout comes through by winter.... Hell, I just hope it carbs up by next year.

Pint of 2 Hearted from a can. Watching the Twins put a beatdown on the Tribe. Us Tiger's fans are happy with this game so far

Love you too.
Thanks. I am happy to say that my two batches of beer today will kill a pound of hops by the time I dry hop them.

View attachment 364514
This is all the imperial stout there is... Sad considering it was at one time 13.5 gallons in a kettle. It made it to my 15% goal. Taste like vanilla and bourbon... Hope some stout comes through by winter.... Hell, I just hope it carbs up by next year.

Pretty poor return, what happened?

Homebrewed Munich helles. It came out just alright, but it's a nice fizzy yellow beer so not bad for summer temps.

Back