What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well it varies depending on what I'm in the mood for. But as of right now I have the following on hand to pick from:

The Plinian Legacy Double IPA (Northern Brewer) - About a 12 pack left
The Kiwi Express IPA (Northern Brewer) - About a 12 pack left
Strawberry Blonde Ale (recipe found here) - About a case left
SMASH American Session Ale (Northern Brewer) - About 4 gallons left in the keg
An Experimental Lager/Pale Ale (eh, just alright) - About 20 bottles left
Ranger IPA (by New Belgium) - About 6 left
16-Bit Double Pale Ale (by Tallgrass Brewing Co.) - 1 can left
The Calling IPA (by Boulevard Brewing Co.) - 1 bottle left
Cloud Hopper Imperial IPA (by Free State Brewing Co.) - 1 bottle left

Oh, what am I drinking at this very moment while I write this post? "The Plinian Legacy Double IPA (Northern Brewer)" is in my glass, well about two more sips left... :mug:

There is a new thread that most of the regulars migrated too.... "Friendly friends who are friendly" or something like that. The mods put the hammer down on this thread and a lot of people ran at the thought of not using the thread as a chat room. Very few stayed here, some that took off wander back. Some new people have shown us how to drink a beer.

ah- havent been drinking much of late. just checking in to let you all know im alive.

water and coffee. long monday at work

That is insane. That beer is the breweries crowning achievement and the thing that separates them from being dust.

I have to back up, after talking to SWMBO. It was an brainless on raspberries that was wonky. And I should have realized I was wrong, as it was a bottle, not can.

That being said, the nose of that beer was a bit wonky.

No kidding!! I have consumed so much Genny that I can't really drink it anymore. But it is always a hit with people I know that do not live near Rochester, NY. Congrats on finding something new!

Yea and for 15 bucks a 30 pack how could u go wrong lol

2nqw1lg.jpg

I have to back up, after talking to SWMBO. It was an brainless on raspberries that was wonky. And I should have realized I was wrong, as it was a bottle, not can.

That being said, the nose of that beer was a bit wonky.

The smell is awful. I almost dumped my first one.... Took a timid sip and was pleasantly surprised.

Keeping it cool with dew.

Killed second coffee. Colder than a polar bear's bum around here. Not looking forward to driving in this shiz going to the doctor this afternoon...

Iv never seen this b4 ...pretty good cream ale

GENNY.. I'm two seconds away from their brewery the started doing craft

Well it varies depending on what I'm in the mood for. But as of right now I have the following on hand to pick from:

The Plinian Legacy Double IPA (Northern Brewer) - About a 12 pack left
The Kiwi Express IPA (Northern Brewer) - About a 12 pack left
Strawberry Blonde Ale (recipe found here) - About a case left
SMASH American Session Ale (Northern Brewer) - About 4 gallons left in the keg
An Experimental Lager/Pale Ale (eh, just alright) - About 20 bottles left
Ranger IPA (by New Belgium) - About 6 left
16-Bit Double Pale Ale (by Tallgrass Brewing Co.) - 1 can left
The Calling IPA (by Boulevard Brewing Co.) - 1 bottle left
Cloud Hopper Imperial IPA (by Free State Brewing Co.) - 1 bottle left

Oh, what am I drinking at this very moment while I write this post? "The Plinian Legacy Double IPA (Northern Brewer)" is in my glass, well about two more sips left... :mug:

I almost bought that Pliny clone. Hard? Worth it?

Water. Leg still mostly swollen & draining, so doc sendin' me to the wound center for more aggressive treatment. don't wanna miss surgery 2/8.

Back