What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like a custom piece, worth a Google though. Nothing I represent t at this time, at least that I know of

They had quite a few of them at this "speakeasy". Everything styled in 20's era decor. Even located under the restaurant, have to have a membership access card to enter. Pretty unique place.

No internet at my sisters house yesterday, but had some Racer 5 and Celebration. Also had some Duckhorn 2006 Cabernet, my BIL wanted to show off. I didn't want to tell him I couldn't taste the difference between that bottle, worth $300, and a bottle of two buck chuck.

OT: Coffee

Dang, I threw some grist %'s at him in a reply, but still no details. Told me to cut some of the crystal malt, and then "It's different than ours, but looks good"

Ah well, should be a good beer anyway.

Sorry, just saw you mentioned me in the previous post a long time about about Creature Comforts Reclaimed Rye. There isn't a lot of hop flavor or aroma to it that I remember, but its been awhile since I had it. The last time I did have it though it was the coffee version. If you want me to I can try to find a growler of it and send it to you for cost + shipping. I also know the head brewer for Creature Comforts, so may be able to get a little bit of info. Shoot me a PM if you are interested.

Back