What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brown glass means no skunking, and no metallic tinge from nitro. Love it.

Not sure why HBT wouldn't let me upload this without resizing it. Haven't had that problem with any other pictures...

20151215_203120.jpg

Yeah, no way around it. Selling a house sucks balls. Moving is horror. Never do it. Glad your closing is done and the result is a big check in the bank.

Thanks fellas. It's a relief. We are already moved into the new house. Managed to close both of our sales before we had to make triple payments. Down to one now. Woo hop. Not planning on moving again. We had a good realtor and I can't imagine going through all this without someone like him.

OT: View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1450231936.268886.jpg

Polishing off a carb sample of hb oatmeal porter. Still not carbed but great flavor and mouthfeel. No longer tweaking this recipe. Can't decide if I'm gonna get into the red IPA or the hard stuff next

Had a couple of those. Very good.

HB Stout.

Yep. For the longest time the only version I've seen here is the clear glass that's always skunky. I could go to MD or southern VA (Hampton Roads area) and get it in the nitrogen cans (which adds a metallic note in most beers that I'm not wild about, but it's especially bad in this one, but still better than skunking). I'm so happy to have this format now.

Better than the liquid dinner @thatjonguy is probably having.

Finishing a glass of wine. No pic. Maybe (actual) coffee next. I kind of have a sore throat, so I'm not excited about that.

It was crappy coffee for dinner tonight. Freezing fog was moving in (again) so I hauled to get home before it got really bad.

Beautiful during the day though. Everything was covered in about an inch of frost.

View attachment 1450232744870.jpg

View attachment 1450232755634.jpg

It was crappy coffee for dinner tonight. Freezing fog was moving in (again) so I hauled to get home before it got really bad.

Beautiful during the day though. Everything was covered in about an inch of frost.

Beautiful pics.

Second pour of Wookie Jack.

I think the proper response would be "I've never been to a family holiday party that didn't involve mass quantities of alcohol" or something along those lines. :)

Another, while I pack local shelf turds for a trade.
View attachment 322949

It's for the clients and their families, not staff. As a supervisor if I came in half in the bag like I would have loved to, I'd likely become unemployed.

Good stuff, yeah? I had in on tap a few times in their taproom.

Endured a introductory Cub Scout meeting/holiday party
Earned this!
View attachment 322994

It can always be worse...

I'm ready for a beer too. Backwoods Bastard.

Attachments

• 1450233158092.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 49
Drop in some spring water to open it up a little bit. It really does a bunch to the profile with just a teeny bit of water

Concur. Room temp, and just a drop or two. As in, from the tips of your fingers. Makes a huge change in the flavor. Some scotches, I have preferred neat, some with the hint of water trick.

Speaking of, water, bed.

Back