What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We don't get Mountain Standard here. Dammit.

SN Coffee Stout to get rid of the old metal mouth from that Sweet Potato catastrophe. That was easily one of the worst beers I've had in ages. Pay to stick to the standards, occasionally.

We don't get Mountain Standard here. Dammit.

SN Coffee Stout to get rid of the old metal mouth from that Sweet Potato catastrophe. That was easily one of the worst beers I've had in ages. Pay to stick to the standards, occasionally.

It's here in Houston. Maybe Dallas has it?

Kill em all ris from Perrin aged in pappy barrels I had high hopes for this. Bought it last year and its average at best. Bourbon is nice but the ris profile is gone or maybe it never was. Reviews put it as a thin mouthfeel and I agree, very thin mouthfeel I would've rather had a thick chewy stout with less bourbon. Oh well I'll drink it its a holiday vView attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1448511572.262860.jpg

Cold brew to start the day with after ending it with FBS. Happy Thanksgiving y'all. Drink something good for me today, I got to make sure no one burns down their house frying turkeys today.

I need to grab a couple 4 packs of FBS. Sounds really good right now and I've got a few from every year the last few years aging anyway.

Water and out the door for early weekday workout.

Cold brew to start the day with after ending it with FBS. Happy Thanksgiving y'all. Drink something good for me today, I got to make sure no one burns down their house frying turkeys today.

Eh.... Bonfires are good, right?

Coffee, jalapeños, eggs, tortillas.

Yum. Train ride to NYC in my immediate future.

OJ, turkey is smoking away, I injected it with a local IPA last night. Then I have to transport that beast, 24lb, out to my MIL for the dinner.

Happy Thanksgiving day to all, may your day be filled with family, good food, and of course good beer.

The thing I like about living in a tiny shoebox apartment with inlaws near by, they always cook the turkey for Thanksgiving. I never have to do it. Otherwise, we'd be ordering Thai instead :rockin:

Coffee, no pic!
Have to pace myself for a non- alcoholic thanksgiving at mothers, followed by many drinks at my fathers!

Coffee, just put the turkey in the smoker. Jeez, everyone here making me feel self conscious about my 19 pound turkey. There's only 7 of us and a baby. Had a NYFRB float last night, not too shabby.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone, cannot wait to start hitting the booze!

Back