What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wish my neighbor was.
attachment.php

Hey, where did you get a picture of my yard? I thought you lived in IN?

No morning coffee. Broke my french press when I was trying to dry it yesterday. Apparently I threw it against the wall. Half day today, and all I want to do is take a nap when I get off in just over 3 hours.

Coffee. Good day for beer yesterday. Racked a cherry brett and bottled a sour and a budweiser clone. ;)
View attachment 296352
The replacement barrel came in yesterday as well. I wanted to rack the ris into one of them but my overnight order of stoppers didnt ship on time. Not very happy with rebel brewer about that. Going in the barrel tonight hopefully!
View attachment 296353

Nothing beats PA whiskey. Except for other states whiskey. Any other state.

Where did you're fiancé wind up getting that? Ive been trying to source one locally.

Iced keruig. 80*F in my office and its only 9:30, AC has been broken in my wing all week. Prime recipe for the fukkits on a Friday.

How did that happen?!

Told buddy he could come brew with me, use my equipment, if he had an extra carboy so he could take it home with him. He needs to learn that fermentation temps are imporant... anyway... he says yeah, I got two brand new in the box I thought I'd use. One is yours.

I'll take it.

Coffee at work. Last day before I take 6 weeks off for Baby Bonding Time, i.e. paid leave. Not really a vacation, wife starts back at work Saturday.

Hoping for a late night bottle session Saturday and either early morning or another late night brew session this weekend.

Told buddy he could come brew with me, use my equipment, if he had an extra carboy so he could take it home with him. He needs to learn that fermentation temps are imporant... anyway... he says yeah, I got two brand new in the box I thought I'd use. One is yours.

I'll take it.

Thats a hell of a deal! I guess its the least he could do for teaching him to brew/putting up with his questions/using your equipment.

Back